Taehyung got hurt ?

Min ho goes towards Divi and hugs her tightly shocking both Taehyung and Divi... Suzy too has slight tears in her eyes...

Min ho : I never liked that idiot too but I didn't want to go against your feelings...

Divi was shocked and looked at Taehyung who was already looking at her, mirroring her expressions...

Divi : Then why didn't you tell me ? Pata hai kitne din jhela hai maine use...

Both of them settled down, this time together and Taehyung sat with Suzy side hugging and wiping her tears...

Min ho : But I didn't get the reason for your breakup ?

Divi got alerted and Taehyung tried to control his urge to burst out...

Divi : The reason for my break up might not sound very pleasant to you...

Taehyung : Papa she made you a Vampire and me a future Vampire for this epic breakup...

Min ho : What ? I'm a Vampire... Divi seriously ?

Divi : Uske pass dimag nahi hai that's not my fault...

Divi explained them everything in detail making everyone burst into laughter...

Taehyung : Papa we are getting late... Shall we go ?

Min ho : Haan jao... But take care... Don't let her drive and haan kisi jungle mein mat chhor dena... I can't stand a Vampire in my house...

Divi gives a glare to her dad and shouts a bye and runs away... Taehyung goes to Min ho...

Taehyung : Papa, I will bring her back safely...

Min ho : Have I ever asked you about her safety ? I trust you Taehyung...

Taehyung : But it's my responsibility to assure you right ?

With that Taehyung hugs them and leaves...

Min ho side hugs Suzy, looking at the retreating figure of the son they would love to show off...

Taehyung comes out and sees that Divi is in driver's seat all ready to drive...

Taehyung : Ohh hello, madam... Dad ne tujhe drive karne se mana kiya hai...

Divi : Is it Taehyung ? Unhe bhi pata hai that I won't listen to that... Isse pehle ki tera sautan tujhe call kar ke sunaye, just shut up and sit down...

Having no other option, Taehyung sits down with a grumpy face... Divi starts the car while looking at a grumpy Taehyung...

Divi : Taehyung main itni bhi buri nahi hoon... You can select the songs while I'm driving...

Taehyung : Oh god Divi... How generous of you... I hate you...

Divi : But I love you...

With their regular banter, they reached the club only to be welcomed by some loud wails...

They both get down and goes towards the source of wails and finds Jungkook wailing... They both look at each other and goes towards the group... As soon as they see Divi everyone goes towards her leaving Jungkook...

Jimin and Esha pounce upon her while Eunwoo gives her a side hug... Sandhya and Rupal hug her tightly... After hugging session, Divi goes and sits with girls ignoring Jungkook... Taehyung looks at Jungkook...

Taehyung : Isse kya hua ?

Jimin : As usual... He doesn't want to come to the club... We had to literally drag this guy till here...

Taehyung : Jungkook, I don't understand why do you have so much problem to come to the club ?

Jungkook : Abey Divi ke defender... Tujhe kya problem hogi... Ise club bolte hai ? No bro, nahi... Aankhein khol apni... This is Astro club... Yahan par party nahi sirf telescopes hote hai and this silence... You call this a club ? Who am I even asking ? Tujhe to Divi ki har baat achi lagti hai, haina ?

Divi : Taehyung, mujhe na koi ajeeb ajeeb sounds aa rahe hai... As if some invisible man is taking my name...

Jungkook : Main iske chakkar mein ro raha hoon aur yeh mujhe ignore maar rahi hai...

Divi : Hey invisible man... You insult my star, I will insult you... The choice is yours...

Jungkook : Taehyung tu bata tu kiski side mein hai ? Yahan to drinks bhi nahi hai...

Divi walks away to the car and brings a carton of beer cans seeing which Jungkook's eyes lit up...

Jungkook : Yeh hui na baat... You are awesome Divi... You are only my one true friend...

He goes to her, taken a beer can, hands one to Divi and sits down side hugging her...

Jungkook was about to sip it when Divi stopped him...

Divi : Jungkook don't you have manners ? Say cheers man...

Jungkook : Cheers Divi...

Taehyung glaring at Divi...

Jungkook : Divi, I guess we are in trouble... See Taehyung is glaring at you...

Divi looked at a raging Taehyung and gets angry... She goes to him and shouts...

Divi : Taehyung, stop glaring me... I'm not kid anymore jo tumhari har baat manu... I'm in collage now and I will do whatever I feel like... Stop being my bodyguard all the time...

Everyone gets shocked as they have hardly seen Divi talking rudely to Taehyung... The most shocked person was Taehyung... Something pinged his heart...

Divi without caring anything goes back to Jungkook again, who too was shocked by Divi's behavior towards Taehyung...

__________

Precap :

What would Taehyung's reaction...