We meet again.

"Have fun at school, Ill meet you at the hospital once you finish work. Love you." June Darby told her son as she drove off. Jack watches the car round the corner before locking up the house and starting to make his way to school. The day continued with him getting bullied by Vince as normal.

Since he decided to walk to school today, Jack was able to leave early to get to his job on time, as usual, Jacks shift was as boring as it always is. By the end of his shift, it was about 5pm.

Taking a quick detour to the convenience store next to the burger joint, Jack notices a truck in the corner of his eye, taking a closer look, hes immediately familiar with it but his not sure from where he has seen it before.

Once he was done in the store, the teen looked briefly at the semi before heading towards the hospital. Only making it about a metre away from the vehicle, Jack has the urge to look back, surprisingly he does. He spots the truck surrounded by four cars.

Without thinking, Jack sprints back to the red and blue truck, placing himself in front of the semi, Jack stares down at the other vehicles.

"Back off, Idiots. Do you really think you're going to win against a truck driver?" Jack states almost bored, as if he wasn't freaking out on the inside he would have been proud of himself for his brave move.

Not even bothering to answer the four cars creep closer,flinching, Jacks back collides with the truck as he moves back. The moment the cars got about under a metre to him, Jack was swiftly grabbed and placed in the driver seat.

"What is going on!" Jack screeched as the Truck pulled away from the curve at a speed not suitable for the area.

"Hold on young Jackson." A robotic voice spoke out through the radio.

Jack holds on to the wheel as the semi makes its way out of town, "How do you know my name? What are you?"

The truck remains quiet, after finally escaping from the cars, the truck heads towards the desert, driving through the mountain, Jack watches as a secret entrance opens. Staring in awe at the secret base inside the mountain, the teen misses the other robots and humans waiting for them.

Exiting the truck, Jack eyes widen when the vehicle turns into a 28 feet robot right in front of his eyes. Looking around he notices the other robots, the female robot looked bored, while the green and yellow one stared at Jack with an excited gleam in their eyes.

Jack finally locked eyes with the last one, and was immediately once again brought to familiarity. Only difference is that Jacks mind finally caught up and two names came out of his mouth.

"Optimus, Ratchet" he whispered, receiving shocked faces from all the robots. The red and blue robot kneeled down to the human. "Hello Jackson, it seems you remember us now. It has been a while hasnt it?" Optimus spoke gently with a fond smile placed on his face.

Jack doesnt even bother answering, the teen throws himself at the robo-autobot, gripping the bots finger tightly as he sobs.

"I thought I would never see you again, Mom wouldnt believe me, she thought I was imagining you guys since I didnt have friends!" Optimus picks up the human and cradles him to his spark just like the bot did when he was little.

"No need to worry now Jackson, we are back and intend to stay for a while." Optimus spoke eventually after calming himself down from the teens pain. The seventeen year old nodding slightly as he relaxed, patting the autobots thumb, Prime placed him back on the ground softly.

"Now that we have everyone together, let me introduce ourselves to those who dont know us. My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the autobots. We arrived on earth many years ago as our planet Cybertron was destroyed by decepticons. Unfortunately at the time, the decepticons had followed as well alongside the leader Megatron. We remain on earth to keep the decepticons from destroying earth the same way they did ours. Once we have succeeded, we are to return to Cybertron to rebuild and get our home restored to what it once was." Optimus turned to his team.

"Ratchet is our medic, but most importantly my second in command. He remains here while we are on missions to make sure everything is running the way it is and in case someone is hurt." Ratchet keeps his sterm face towards the humans, though he has a hard time when he sees Jack beaming at him.

"Arcee is our soldier, she is the one that is at the head of the battle, the smallest but fastest." The blue and pink autobot remains leaning on the wall in boredom.

"Bulkhead, is our warrior, strongest and sturdiest member, that is always a constant fear amongst our enemy." The former wrecker grins devilishly while banging his fists together dragging a giggle out of the humans.

"Last but not least, Bumblebee is our scout, although he is the youngest, he is far from weak, his skills cant be compared to any older warriors." The yellow an black autobot beeps at the praise causing Jack and Raf to chuckle at his antics. The two lock eyes for a brief second before listening once more to Optimus.

"Since you three have been brought into this war accidently, we cant risk the decepticons getting to you. Bulkhead, you will become Mikos guardian. Bumblebee, Raf will be under your protection." The leader states, seeing the nods, Optimus turns to Jack.

"Jack, originally I would have had you paired up with Arcee, but considering we had met you before, I selfishly ask if it would be alright if the remaining three were to share the guardianship amongst us. Arcee would be the one with you during school hours while Ratchet will be with you after school hours and you will be under my protections on the days that you humans call 'The weekend'". Optimus watches the human think about his decision about the offer Optimus has just given him.

Jack's head bobs up and down as he speaks, "Yes, that should be fine. Ill have to get used to it, but Im more than happy to have all three of you as guardians for my safety. I may have to bring my mom into this, I know you may not want to get involved with another human but she will find out sooner or later."

Surprisingly enough it was Ratchet that answered, "I think its actually a good idea, having Nurse June involved would help in case any of the humans were hurt. My acknowledgement with human health only goes so far."

"Yes, I think its a good idea as well. Ill take Jackson home today and see if I can speak to Mrs Darcy about everything." Optimus agrees. "Ms Darby, My mom is divorced. Its best to make sure you dont call her mrs. We never talk about my father." The bots see Jack zone out at that comment, though it was only for a minute as he shakes himself out of his thoughts.

Prime nods his head slightly, not wanting to pull Jack back into his thoughts. The two agree to leave in an hour so Jack could do some catching up with the other bots.

Yet, just as Jack was about to head towards Ratchet, the teen tripped and smashed his head against the railing. Yelping, Jacks forehead throbs as he sits up from where he laid.

"Jack! Are you okay, can you hear me!" He hears Ratchet yell from his left. Before Jack could even respond, his vision starts to blacken, the last thing the teen can hear is the bots yelling his name.