(6)lake

After we finished our pizza and got our check. I had just got done telling him about my brother.

"He sounds great. Maybe even a little scary." Cody laughed.

"Yeah, sometimes" I agreed, laughing along.

When Cody opened up the check there was another note. Cody just smiled at me and swapped out the note with a credit card and put it back into his wallet.

"Read it!"

"Um okay. Okay go back into your car. This time look in between the windshield wipers. Find your next note"

We exchanged glances before getting out the booth and rushing towards his car. When we got there I picked out the note.

1765 Tunney Wren dr

"It's another address" I said, handing him the note.

"Let's go"

We both got into the car and Cody drove off. He looked up the address on his phone and followed the directions.

"What were you thinking when I asked you out?"

"Not telling"

"Okay, okay. Well I think this is our stop."

I looked around at my surroundings. I got out of the car and took a deep breathe. There were nothing but trees.

"Come on" he said, taking my hand in his. He started walking towards a lake. He walked all the way down the dock and sat down. I sat down next to him.

I looked at the water and noticed something pink. It was another note, sticking to the edge of the dock.

I picked it up and started reading.

Go into the lake and tell each other about your exes.

I showed it to him and he nodded and said okay. He stood up, unlinking our hands. He proceeded to take off his shirt before unbuckling his pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting in. Don't worry sweetheart I'll leave on my underwear"

I laughed and turned back around. My cheeks were on fire and holy butterflies.

I huffed before getting up. I took off my shirt and looked at my bra without sighing in relief. I borrowed Kales because 'damn girl what is that'.I took off my pants and approved my own outfit. Or half an outfit.

I turned around to see Cody staring at me. I walked towards him and grabbed his hands.

"Can we go in together?"

"Of course"

He grabbed my hand and started to run towards the water. At the very end I stopped, wanting to watch him go in by himself. Instead, he stopped too. He picked me up bridal style making me scream.

"Cody put me down"

"Together right? Let's go" he said, moving forward. I ducked my head in his shoulder scared for my life.

"Aw your so cute." he said. I looked up to see we were still in the deck.

"What?" I said, and he jumped. I held on to him tightly as we splashed into the water.

When we hit the water we both let go. As soon as we got up for air we started laughing.

"I can't believe you stopped" he said, splashing me. I gasped in shock, splashing him back.

"You did too!" I exclaimed.

"You said we were going in together" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and splashed him again.

"Don't splash me!" he said, tickling me. I screamed and wrapped my legs around him.

I leaned my head on his neck for support as I tried to pry his hands off my sides. I distracted because of his hands and I was laughing too hard.

"Please" I said, laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Finally, he stopped but I kept going. Laughing while my head was on his shoulders. I put my hands on his shoulders and took my head off. Our faces were less than an inch apart.

I laughed one more time before look down. Our bodies were crammed together and my breathing started to get heavy.

I swallowed hard before looking up. His blue eyes were staring straight back into mine.

His hand came an caressed my cheek. His lips parted and I soon became dazed by his lips. My heart started racing as he leaned in.

His soft lips touched mine and soon moved in sync. His tongue was pressed against mine and started massaging it. His hand grabbed my lower back and pushed us closer than we already were.

He pulled back and bit his lip smiling. I smiled as well and looked down again. My legs were still wrapped around his body. My boobs were against his chest and my nose was against his. He kissed me one more time before rubbing my back.

"I wish we could do that all the time" he breathed.

"Then why not" I said, leaning in and bringing my hands up to his face. He trapped my hands with his own and linked them.

"Because we have to talk about our exes, remember?"

"Oh."

He started swimming to the edge and I followed him. Once we got out there was a blanket and a couple towels laid down.

We sat down then laid down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"Okay, tell me about her" I sighed.

-

oml so sorry guys should've updated sooner.