11)mondays

An alarm.

I heard an alarm.

I had an alarm.

But it didn't sound like that.

I felt something hard under me.

My bed wasn't that hard.

I opened my eyes and saw Cody.

"Oh gosh" I said, sitting up.

I woke him up. "Cody, take me home!" I shook him making him groan.

"What?" he asked. His voice was deeper than ever because he was sleepy.

"I need you to take me home" I said, more calmly.

"Why?"

"Because I need to go to school. I need to get my clothes. I need to take a shower and brush my teeth. I need to go to school!" I said.

"Oh yeah." he said, rolling over. He sat up and got out the bed. He had nothing on but his boxers. I got out as well, grabbing my stuff off his dresser.

He went in his bathroom and shut the door behind him. I put on my clothes really fast and stormed into the bathroom.

"Why are you so chill about this? I need to go home now" I said, basically whining.

"Because. I called Kale and had her drop off some of your stuff." he said, while brushing his teeth. He handed me a bag from beside him. I looked inside and saw it had everything I had left at her house.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so do you want to shower first or should I? Orr do you want to show-"

"I'll go first" I interrupted him.

He nodded and finished brushing his teeth. He handed me a towel and went out of his bathroom. I took off my clothes and got in the shower.

I washed off my body and my hair. When I rinsed off and got out. I put my hair out in a pony tail because I didn't have a blow dryer, unfortunately.

I put on some of the clothes from Kales and brushed my teeth. Cody walked back in while I was waiting for my hair to dry.

"Sorry for freaking out" I apologized. He walked over to me and rested his hands on my thighs.

"Its okay" he said, going in the shower.

"Cody, you still have your bo-" I was interrupted when boxers flew out the top of his shower.

"Nevermind" I said. I put my hair half up-half down and went back in his bedroom.

Once he was ready and I was ready. I looked at the time. 7:46

"What time do you normally leave for school?" I asked.

"8:20"

I nodded and he sat beside me. I hate it so much that he can make my heart race by just sitting beside me.

"Cody Herbinko" I said. Just saying it to say it. His name goes perfect with him. Cody is hot. Herbinko is sexy.

"Naomi Tate" he said.

"It's monday" I said.

"Okay" he laughed.

"I hate Mondays" I complained.

"I like mondays when I'm with you" he said, nudging me. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"This is gonna be so hard to explain to Kale" I said, laying back.

"Let me take your mind off of it." he smiled, kissing my neck. I laughed as he bit it.

I really like this dude.

-

this is just a filler chapter. sorry for spelling herbinko wrong that first time. SO MANY OF YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT.