18) goodbye, i love you

Ryan left after that once again. I knew what he did to me was wrong. It wasn't my fault. I decided it wasn't called rape. I wasn't gonna define it as anything because no one will ever know. I will lose Kale, Cody, and maybe even myself.

I knew for a fact that Ryan wouldn't tell either.

I got up after what felt like eternity after he left. I went to the bathroom and saw I had been crying. My makeup was smeared and my mascara is running.

I basically laughed at myself in the mirror because of how much of a fool i looked. Then it dawned on me, then I started crying all over again. Silent sobs.

Once I had finally stopped, I made my way downstairs with my head down. I hoped and prayed that I wouldn't run into anyone else. As I made my way to open the door, it opened itself.  My head was still down but I could tell it was Cody because of his shoes and the sharpie on it saying 'Naomi Tate.'

I walked past him, bumping him slightly. "Sorry" he quickly apologized, making me look up. "Naomi?" he asked.

I just shook my head and kept walking. I made it out her house before he shut the door behind him and made it to my side in no time.

"Naomi what's wrong" he asked me. Seeing I wasn't stopping anytime soon, he stopped right in front of me. I looked up and he held my face in place.

"I don't want to talk about it" i told him, my voice cracking.

"Okay, that's fine" he said, leading me to his car. I took a seat in his jeep and leaned my head against the door.

"I think I'm just gonna take you home" he told me. I shook my head.

"Can I sleepover again"

He nodded and I just nodded too. I looked over and he was beautiful. What the hell is a dumb girl like me doing with him. I don't deserve him. He deserves way better. Someone like Kale. Not someone who just cheated on him. The one thing good with hiding your emotions is your really good at it. The bad thing about being good at hiding your emotions is your really good at it.

Cody didn't ask twice about what happened and even offered to take me home. I sighed in my chair and slowly I felt tears coming again. I put my hand over my mouth to lessen the noise.

Every once in a while you can hear me shake when I breathe or wince. Cody had a very worried and disturbed look on his face. I knew it was bothering him that I wasn't telling him what's wrong.

Soon we pulled up in his driveway.

"My parents aren't home again. They aren't home very often on the weekends because on the weekdays they work so hard on me and my brother." That's good, he's talking about himself. He got out the car and walk to the house, not even waiting for me to come with him because he knew I was right behind him.

He opened the door for us. He ran upstairs real quick and went to put his stuff in his room. He and Kale didn't live far away at all. It's like he was street away. When he came back down and he sat me down on his couch.

"Your all good right?" he asked me, making me smile. I nodded letting him know I was good. He smiled back and cuddled me into him.

He put his TV on Netflix. (Netflix and Chill)

"What do you want to watch" he asked. I shrugged while thinking.

"I watched this one movie like a couple weekends ago and it was called Barefoot. It was so good!" I said, he just smiled again before putting it on.

a/n: if you really wanna watch it because it's hella good go do that a kind of skip the next part so I don't ruin it

The movies just about a girl who's mom was schizophrenic and told her all these crazy things. So basically the girl grew up with no social life what so ever. She's not dumb she's just been raised wrong. Anyway, the guy is like a bad ass and gets put on probation. He has to mop the floors of a mental hospital, the one she's staying at.

So they meet and fall in love and it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

As the movie comes to an end, I feel myself getting excited but sad. I soon feel Cody thumb wiping away the tears I didn't even know were there.

I laughed as I realized how stupid I must look. I looked up and saw Cody staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Can I tell you something?" he whispered.

I nodded.

"I love you so much" he whispered. My heart stopping in my chest. I don't think a smile could grow that wide, but mine did!

"I love you even more" I whispered back. He kissed me and I could tell he was getting tired.

"I forgot to ask, is everything alright with your family?" I asked him.

He nodded.

I just snuggled up with him even more. He yawned and I kissed his cheek. His hair was very messy, going in all different directions. And his eyes were a little darker, maybe because he was tired. They soon started to close, making me tired. He fell asleep, me shortly after.

The next morning as he lead me to the front door, he turned me around on my way out.

"Naomi, guess what?" he asked.

"I love you" we said, simultaneously. We both started laughing. He hugged and kissed me goodbye.

"See you later" he said, smiling.

"Goodbye" I smiled, even though it was a sad one.

-

OOOH SORRY I KNOW IM AN AWFUL PERSON AND SUCH A CLIFFHANGER. BUT HERES ANOTHER ONE EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW IT LOL. YOUR COMMENTS GIVE ME LIFE SO KEEP COMMENTING.