(1) new boy

November is the month for forgiveness. The month where you appreciate all the loving things in your life. It's a happy and joyful month. At least, for most part.

My November started out a little different. It was the stupid alarm on my dresser that started it all.

I woke up to the alarming sound of my alarm clock, my body slamming itself upward. I was a little out of breathe from shock.

I groaned, realizing I had to go to school. I rolled out of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I studied my body and examined my tan legs. Touching slightly at the top but eventually separating. I don't have a thigh gap like a lot of the other girls.

I turn a little, looking at my profile. My butt being bigger than it needs to be. I eventually turn away from the mirror, walking back to my bed, where my outfit lay.

I took off the huge shirt that covered almost my whole body. I put on my light blue skinny jeans, black undershirt, and rubbish oversized cardigan.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put on light makeup since I haven't been getting any acne lately. Then brushed out my dark brown hair that stopped right below my shoulders. I opened my green eyes to get myself awake some more.

I blinked a couple times before walking out and heading downstairs. I smelled bacon and pancakes before I evened hit the bottom step.

My mom pushed forward a plate when she saw me. I sat down and started eating.

"Good morning" my mom, chirped. I mumbled a response with my mouth full. My mom knows I'm not a morning person. I didn't get that trait from her.

When I finished eating, I threw away my plate and said goodbye. I slipped on my white converse before heading out the door.

"Aw I didn't get to spend time with my step-daughter" I heard, behind me, the voice that made me cringe.

"Unfortunately not" I said, and left. I walked to my car and got in. Thankful, it was November and whenever I touched my seatbelt it didn't feel like fire.

I drove for a few streets before getting to my friend, Kale's, house. I beeped the horn, to tired to get out of the car physically.

I heard the door open and a bright smiling face appear in my car. Her brown hair brings out her bright brown eyes, even though it's moved back by her sunglasses.

"Hey" she said, excitedly. I started driving again as I greeted her. She was a little too energetic this morning, and it was starting to worry me.

"Okay, so there's this new kid at our school today. I met him yesterday, because he lives beside me and he just moved. He's super nice so were going to have lunch with him" she said, getting it all out.

I let out a sigh of relief when I realized that's what she was so excited about. I nodded as we pulled to a red light.

"Yeah. Cool. Okay, I'll eat lunch with you guys" I agreed, turning to look at her.

"Okay" she smiled, as the light turned green. Our school is around eight minutes away but with everyday traffic, it's around fifteen.

I finally pulled up in the parking lot of are school and parked. I grabbed my stuff and hopped out the car. I waited for Kale before walking to the school.

When we got to the school we parted ways, saying goodbye. Her locker is on the whole other side of the school while she goes to art and I go to my locker.

I made my way to my locker. Keeping my head down and squeezing my way through people. When I got to the blue metal, I did my combination and opened my locker.

I started stuffing my stuff in my locker, filling it with books and binders. When i finished, I closed my locker, and turned around.

I let out of sigh, tired of life basically. I checked the time on my phone. I had around five minutes to get to my class at the end of the hall. I decided to just chill against my locker and text Kale and see if she's gotten to her class yet.

to: kale!
are u in class yet?
8:32

to: naomi
yes, pray 4 me. the teach is here I gtg.
8:32

to: kale!
have a great time in hell
8:33

to: naomi
I'll try.
8:34

I look up and sigh, now that there's nothing to do. The worst part of my day, going to class. I was about to walk before I caught a glance at a fairly attractive guy.

Eh, maybe now I do have something to do. I can watch this guy all day. I've never seen him before. He was talking to some guy I recognized from Spanish. He has dark brown hair that was worn in a quiff. He had bright blue eyes that I could see from the other side of the hallway. He had a lip ring hooked on his plump pink lips. That was all I got to see before suddenly looking away when he made eye contact with me.

I start walking to my classes, looking up to see him staring at me. I tried to look away but was distracted by his glare. It was a friendly glare though. When I got close enough to him he winked, which made me blush. I finally looked away, walking into geometry.

I took my seat in the back beside me friend Tyler. He's the only person I like in this class.

"Naomi" he cheered, flashing me a smile, that could get any girls attention. Unfortunately, were just friends. Who get mistaken for a couple all the time.

"Ty" I smiled, sitting down and putting my stuff down beside me. I lean back in my chair.

I never liked school from a young age, I hated school. There's always that one teacher who's so mean. The one person who you hate who you have to see everyday. If school didn't exist we would have these problems.

"You know, we have a new kid?" Ty whispered, leaning forward so our teacher wouldn't hear.

"Really, who?" I asked.

"Hello class, this our new student Cody Herbinko" Ms. Mia announced.

Shit

-
holaaaaa