Chapter ~1

*Shantivan, Raizada Mansion*

Sun peeps from the French door, a Man who is in his late twenties sleeping peacefully on his bed got disturbed by the Sun Rays. He got up and freshened up for his daily routine. Completing his jog he came back and got ready for his office. He was dressed in a three-piece suit, his hair was gelled perfectly. He is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada.

He took his bag and went downstairs to have his breakfast. Payal, his sister-in-law has arranged breakfast on the table. Muttering a good morning to all his family members at the dining table, Arnav asks for his sister, "Dii kaha hai?"

(Where's Di?)

Payal looks up at him and replies, "She went to the temple."

Aakash has been married to Payal recently. After having his breakfast, he took the blessings of Nani and headed to the office with Aakash.

*Laxmi Nagar, Gupta House*

A girl who is in her early twenties sleeping without any disturbance. Here goes Buaji Haaye Re Nand Kishor, "Sanka Devi!! Arey O Sanka Devi aur kitne der soo jaogi utt jaa Maha Rani!"
(Sanka Devi! Arey O Sanka Devi, come on, get up, how much more will you sleep?)

The girl who was sleeping peacefully, said "Soone Dona, Buaji, Thodi der bas."

(Let me sleep for some more time, Buaji.)

Buaji took off her blanket and she woke up sulking. Buaji sighing, said, "tum aeise he soo jaogi toh tumhare shaadi ke baad tumhare sasural waloan ke samne humare naak Kat jayegi. Jaldi uttai karo, Parameshwari!" by holding her chin.

(If you sleep like this, we will be doomed in front of your in-laws after marriage. Start waking up early, Parameshwari!)

Then the girl replies, "Buaji, Aap kyu Hume hamesha shaadi ke baremein yaad dila thi ho. Itni Jaldi Hum tumhara peche nahi chodenge."

(Buaji, Why you are always behind my marriage? I'm not going to leave you anytime soon.)

There she goes, the one and only Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Buaji hits her slightly and says, "Pata nahi koun iss nautaungi ke saath shaadi karega. Ab Jaldi Karo Mandir jaana hai."

(Don't know who Will Marry this Dramatic girl. We have to go to the Temple, be fast.)

Khushi says, "Okay."

After a while, Buaji and khushi went to the temple.

*AR Office,*

Arnav and Aakash reached the Office. Every staff member stood up from their seats and wished him good morning. Arnav went to his cabin and called Aman who is his PA. Aman, when he heard ASR calling him, came to his cabin. Arnav asks, "What's today's schedule?"

Aman replied, "There is a meeting at 6:00p.m with Italian clients." Arnav said, nodding, "That's good. Arrange the meeting properly and get the file of the previous meeting. I want to cross-check."

Later, Aakash joined them and the trio discussed the deal. While discussing, Aman pops up a piece of flashing news to Arnav and Aakash and that is that his marriage has been fixed. He is going to marry soon. Arnav and Aakash congratulated him. After this, Aman walks away from his cabin.

*At The Temple,*

A lady who is married enters the temple with pooja taal. She went inside the temple, sat down in front of god, and made her wishes. She was none other than Anjali Jha. After a while, Anjali was about to stand when she slipped her leg due to a limp but Khushi immediately caught up with her and said, "Are you okay?"

Anjali replied with a smile, "I'm okay." Buaji helped her to sit properly.

"Thank you so much for helping," Anjali was grateful.

"There is no need actually," replied Khushi brushing her thanks with a wide smile.

Anjali asks Buaji and khushi where they both live. Buaji replies, "Hum Yehi laxmi nagar Mei rehte hai. Hum madhumathi hai Aur yeh humare Batiji hai, Khushi."

(We live here in Laxmi Nagar. I am Madhumathi and this is my niece, Khushi.)

Anjali smiles and nods her head, "Accha laga aapse milke."
(It was nice meeting you.)

She waved bye to them and left from there.

*Here it is part 1 of The Light Of My Life. Pardon me for any mistakes I made. Thank you!*

*Regards,*
*Mrs. Asr*