Chapter 42: second test advancement

Third P.O.V

After y/n and patty mostly y/n did the fighting and patty was just spectacular the fight match.

Though, he did witness amazing view of erza armor probably boost his motivation.

Then all the sudden, the entire teams in tenroujima Island feel immense magic surging from the other route.

Patty: "what is that feeling? It so strong."

Y/n: 'seem the old man is released his terrifying magic, crazy bastard.' He smile

Meanwhile in the ship, a mischievous little girl and her companion cat sneak inside the ship inside the barrel.

Hana: "I knew this plan will work out, sneaking will everyone were too busy to come to this place."

Kat: "don't you think you will get into trouble?"

Hana: "I'm a fairy tail member, master won't mind if I don't get in there way."

Kat: "but I'm not a fairy tail member, I'll be kill for trespassing..."

Meanwhile with everyone, Loke and gray were fighting mest and wendy, of course mest taken out and they took out plum as a weakness to lower wendy guard down.

Evergreen and Elfman were fighting mirajane of all people that Elfman didn't want to fight, natsu fight gildart and he did pass despite of losing to strongest guild member.

Y/n and patty continues to walk to their destination but with y/n in his mind has to say.

Y/n: "hey patty."

Patty: "yeah?"

Y/n: "don't you feel anything odd to mest guy?"

Patty: "hmmm, well no I did hear he was mystogan discipline or whatever he does. Why you ask?"

Y/n: "nothing, just curious with our buddy in fairy tail." 'I don't know who or what you doing here mest, just know you going to have explained when I see you.'

For a little walk away, the peoples who pass are gather.

Y/n: "yo."

Lucy: "y/n, patty! You guys made it!"

Cana: "congratulations, for now."

Levy: "we were lucky and got the peaceful route."

Gajeel: "I didn't get the chance to fight someone!"

Gray: "so we're the only ones to pass the first exam?"

Loke: "where natsu?"

Happy: "he over there!"

Natsu was sitting, not bothered to face anyone after his fight with gildart.

Gray: "what wrong with him?"