Chapter 9

Author's Note: I do not own any of the Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

~~~~~~~

Klaus found Callisto sitting alone near a cafe. He noticed her holding a smartphone and was curiously going through the apps. "Amazing isn't it?" Callisto turns to his attention. "What wonders the 21st century produces compared to the BCE." He goes to take a seat in the opposite direction, sitting comfortably with his usual smirk.

Callisto carries an unreadable expression. "Klaus, I was not expecting to encounter you during my day of reestablishing myself with society. What of your pack?"

"Ah well I told them to do whatever they like as I went off to run an errand. I told them to behave." Klaus notices the lack of two people missing. "Where are my sister and Katerina? I thought you did not want Katerina out of your sight."

"Oh I trust your sister to ensure Katherine stays out of trouble. Besides, I am not going to hound the girl all day and all night as she has a life to live. Besides, your sister is not too careless to let her out of her sight. Furthermore, it would be wise for Katherine to have Rebekah around given I did mention Katherine has enemies other than you, you know." She gave a dull look, seeing Klaus smirk wide.

"There is no greater enemy than yours truly." Said Klaus cockily

"Mmm, so do tell me why you needed to find me for I have the feeling this isn't what many call a "social chat" between companions for we are far from that. Not to mention I smell how you are facing a turmoil of swallowing your pride on having to approach me, which means one thing: you wish to request something of me. A favor." Klaus' smile vanished at her words. Callisto crossed her arms and leans back in her seat. "How may I be use to you if the Great Evil must put aside his pride and ego?"

"Blast your nose of smelling emotions." Mumbled Klaus. He exasperated with a sigh. "Very well, if you must know I thought about what you said to me a few days ago about I not being a real werewolf and how I treat my pack. I cannot deny the truth that I only know how to act as a vampire given that is what I have grown accustom of being and never an actual wolf. I do do not have the faintest idea on what it means to lead a pack. Yes, yes, laugh it up will you? Never anticipated the villain putting aside his pride and ego to ask for help." He grumbles miserably as each word that came out of his mouth was a struggle, especially when he was asking help on the one that humbled him.

No laughter or smile was what Klaus anticipated. Callisto cocks her head, her eyes carrying interest. "Now why would you think of me as petty person? As a matter of fact I am impress that you learn to accept help from others as there is no shame in that."

Klaus narrows his eyes, tilting his head to the side a bit. "What is your game? What angle are you playing at?"

"No game, Niklaus. I will extend an olive branch to a fellow wolf in need of guidance. After all us wolves have to stick together. I can even ask Douglas to offer advise for Druids always have the best advise and give you what you need to figure out the dilemma you face."

"You really are going to help me, just like that?"

Callisto nodded. "Just like that. Honestly, why is it hard for you to believe I have good intent on aiding you on becoming a proper alpha and maintaining your pack? Must you think everyone is out to get you?" Before he can answer, Callisto raised a hand. "Don't answer that, we both know the answer. So then, what can you tell me on what you've done with your pack since out little chat in the woods."