The Covention (Teaser)

Y/n woke up in the morning expecting to be in his bed then looked to his right only to see a cum covered Skara with a butt plug still in her ass as she had a smile on her face. He grabbed his phone and checked to time and freaked out because I remembered it's the weekend, and I had to help Eda at her human collectables stall.

Skara: What's wrong? Are you okay?

I looked to my right and saw Skara awake looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

Y/n: Sorry, I gotta do this, but I need to go help my mom urgently.

Skara: That's okay, but you owe me one~.

She said with a seductive smile.

Y/n: Okay, I promise.

I said, kissing her on the forehead before running off to help mom and Luz.

Y/n: Sorry, I'm late, mom.

Eda: It's fine. We only just set up.

Y/n: Oh, thank Titan.

I went behind the stall and sat down.

Luz: Y/n?

I looked to the right and saw Luz.

Y/n: Oh hey, Luz.

Luz: Soooooo did you fuck her.

She whispered as I looked embarrassed.

Luz: Omg, you did. Did she like it?

Y/n: Considering the fact she said and I quote 'YES CUM DEEP IN ME FILL ME UP MAKE ME OVERFLOW MAKE ME A CUM FOUNTAIN' I think its safe to sau she did.

Luz: Woah, so she must have really enjoyed herself.

Y/n: You could say that.

Luz: So wanna have a threesome.

Y/n: I mean, I guess if you want to.

Luz: YAY!

{Time-Skip}

After a while of no customers, Eda decided to start dusting the stand as Luz was reading her Azura book while Y/n and King listened.

Luz: Emboldened by the dishonour Hecate had shown, Azura lifted her staff to the cotton-candy sky's and shouted, "I challenge you to a witches duel." And look, I drew a flip book.

Luz bends the corner of the page, giving the illusion of a little Azura and Hecate clashing with their staffs.

Luz: Pew, pew pew!

King: Show me the pictures.

Luz: What?

King: Show me the picture!

Luz turns the book around to show King as he folds his arms in disappointment.

King: Ha, I can draw better than that. You know they once called me the King of Artists.

Luz: Wait, I thought you were the King of Demons. Are you just making this up now?

Y/n: He definitely is. Also, I love the flip book, babe.

Luz: Awwwww, thanks, babe.

Luz leans on his shoulder with a very happy expression.