V.1 - 1. Ruby Rose

Start from the beginning

??? Pov
"Damn I'm thankful this shop stays open this late,
it was as serious pain in the ass to find one... now all I need is dust but which ones would be best... not that one, hmm... don't need that one... how abo- huh?"

As I'm searching I hear a crash along with a man groaning in pain and sounds of a window smashing as well, I move to the shelves to try and get a better look and I see a group of men staring out of the window.

"Wait... What the hell is junior's men doing here and along with Roman Torchwick as well" my eyes drift to the canisters on the floor "Are they here for the dust and not the money?" I look past the thugs and out the window to see a girl in red outside with her ridiculously big scythe getting ready to fight.

???: "Oook this is getting interesting. I'm intrigued to see what you can do little red." I think to myself.

3rd person
We switch to Roman as he glares at Ruby who does the same back but with a small cheeky grin whilst getting ready to fight.

Roman: "Okkkk... get her" slightly annoyed by this inconvenience.

The men then run out of the shop and rush towards Ruby, she slams her scythe down to the ground then jumps and spins around kicking one of the henchman in the face sending him back. she then jumps to the side and as she lands she points her scythe behind her and fires a shot which causes her to spin around and hit another henchman with her scythe sending him up into the air and knocking him out while still spinning she slams the blunt side of her scythe down onto the thug slamming him into the ground. She then shoots her scythe two time to dodge gun fire from the last henchman and then a third shot is fired as it sends her flying towards to the man, she kicks his legs and send him up in the air. As she is still in motion she stabs her scythe into the ground and then spin around and then jumps towards him and slamming her scythe down onto him sending him crashing to the ground as she land in front of Roman.

Roman: stares at the thug "You were worth every cent... truly you were" annoyed at the incompetence of his hired henchmen.

As Ruby dealt with the last of the henchmen the young man is seen standing semi behind a shelf watching this all unfold slightly impressed by this young girl's skill in dealing with those thugs.

???: "Well well well... That was surprisingly impressive but they are junior's men... And I know junior isn't gonna be happy about this but Roman, he's a different story, so little red... what're you going to do next." He thinks to himself still watching.

After Roman mocks his hired henchmen he steps forward to towards Ruby.

Roman"Well Red... I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening and as much as I would love to stick around... I'm afraid this is were we part ways"

Roman says annoyed as he drops his cigar crushing it underneath his cane and then points his cane at Ruby which turns out to be a gun with a sight appearing at the end of it. He fires a blast at Ruby but she points her scythe down and shoots sending her up into the air dodging Romans shot she then lands back on the ground stumbling slightly. she then looks up to see that Roman has fled, Ruby looks around trying to find him and then notices Roman climbing some ladders towards the roof of a building.

Ruby: "You okay if I go after him" she says as the old man stumbles out of the shop.

Old man: "Uhuh" still surprised at what unfolded.

Ruby runs towards the ladder leaving the old man at the doorway of the shop she reaches the ladders then shoots her scythe down sending her flying up to the roof to chase after Roman as she did this the mysterious young man vaults over the smashed window while just catching a glimpse of Ruby making it to the top of the building.