Violetstar hadn't spoken much on Graypelt's death, she hadn't spoken much about the battle at all. Leopardpaw wondered if she regretted it. Leopardpaw didn't want to blame their leader, she could only imagine the stress of being made leader directly into a war with another Clan that showed signs of stopping any time soon.

Leopardpaw pushed the thoughts away, shaking her head as she just wanted to focus on helping finalize the preparations. She cast one more look at the clouds behind her, they would be here before the end of the night and she wanted to make sure that MoonClan was prepared.

She looked around camp, helping reinforce a few minor damages to the dens over time and began help distributing prey to each of the dens. Tucking them away in corners where the prey would be protected from the harsh cold. She would no longer be alone in thee apprentice den, which she was excited about, she hated sleeping alone and was glad to finally have some company.

Everything seemed to be going well before she heard the sudden slightly panicked voice of Ravenwing coming from the elders den. "Frostfire is really sick!" His voice rang out and instantly Leopardpaw saw Oneflight sprinting from the medicine cat den to the elder's den. He vanished inside for a few moments and now each at was on edge.

Frostfire was the oldest cat in the Clan, if she got greencough...Leopardpaw tried not to think about it, shaking her head. "What's going on?" She heard the voice of Shellstorm behind her, trotting up to Leopardpaw after returning from his patrol.

"Frostfire is sick." Leopardpaw explained and felt Shellstorm tense beside her. A few moments later Oneflight stepped back into view with Frostfire leaning against him. The old she-cat's eyes were glazed over, but she was still moving. She looked skinnier than usual, her rib cages poking through her spotted pelt. Without thinking, Leopardpaw pressed against Shellstorm for comfort, feeling his tail on her shoulder.

Oneflight and Frostfire vanished into the den and Leopardpaw could only hope that Frostfire would be fine, but the older cats got, the harder it was to fight greencough. If it got too bad, the Clan would lose Frostfire.

The entire Clan soon figured out what was going on and Oneflight stepped out looking panicked. "My catmint supply has almost completely died off!"

"What?" The voice came from Swiftheart who sat nearby, rushing over to the medicine cat den.

"There was a gap in my den wall...the cold air got to it I didn't even notice—"

"Where is more catmint?" Swiftheart asked, trying to keep the medicine cat calm.

"By the SunClan border...but I can't leave Frostfire."

"We'll send someone to go get it for you." Swiftheart's eyes scanned the camp before resting on Shellstorm and Leopardpaw. "You two are are both fast, run and go get the catmint."

Leopardpaw was wondering if she would be okay to do so with her shoulder, but Oneflight didn't say anything. "When you reach the SunClan border, turn away from the gathering hollow and head towards the back of our territory. You'll find a patch of catmint not far from the border near a cluster of trees. Understand?"

"Got it." Shellstorm nodded his head as did Leopardpaw. She would make sure to bring the catmint back for their Clanmates.

"Hurry." Oneflight looked up at the sky. "The storm will be here soon, run as fast as you can. If you aggravate your shoulder I'll treat it just please hurry." His voice was desperate.

"Let's go." Shellstorm gave a determined look to Leopardpaw who nodded and without hesitation the two of them tore off into MoonClan territory. Leopardpaw could feel some resistance from her shoulder wound, but she ignored it and ran as fast as her paws would carry her while Shellstorm kept the same pace as her.