Jk pov

Jimin. Look at Taehyung face. He will gonna eat us alive.

Jk. Don't worry. Wait a little and then we will gonna get a couple.

Then me and yn both went to the dance floor. I could see Taehyung looking at us and anger could be clearly visible in his eyes.

I just then pulled her a little closer. I could see see was a little shocked. But I reassured her with my bunny smile.
Yon know "I'm International Playboy".
Then I looked at Taehyung. He was looking at me like he is gonna eat me alive. I gulped. But then I smirked and kissed her on her hand.

Then I see taehyung walking towards us.

Yn pov
After that someone come and started dragging me. I looked up only to see a angry Taehyung.

He just walked outside and pinned me to the wall.

Every one was inside soo...
(Don't ask me Q. pleaseeee. I also don't know.)

Yn. W-what ar-e y-ou d-doing?

Taehyung. I love you.
Said in his deep husky voice.

Yn. Huh.

Taehyung. I do, I really do. I know I was a jerk before. But please will you handle this jerk for ever?

Yn. I love you too...

Taehyung. Really? Ahh I am soo happy.

With that he started swinging you in air.

But, soon his happy face change with a smirk.

Taehyung. Babygirl, you need punishment for dancing with that little bunny.

Yn. What th-

He stopped you by kissing you passionately. You immediately replied back. He then stopped in between and picked you up in bridal style and walked towards his car. He put you on the passage seat and also settled down on driver seat and drove off.

BTS  pov

Jk. I told you na, we will receive a couple today.

Jimin. Yeah.

Jin. Ah my kid is now grown up.
Fake cry

Jimin. Tomorrow we will get party.

Jk. Party party yeah.

Suga. Now let's go. I am sleepy.

Jimin. And when you are not.

Suga. On 35. 14. 1956, you jamless shit.

Jin. Yahh! Watch your language or my pink pan and pink slippers will watch.

Suga. Aaraso Aaraso.

——————
Yn pov

With that we went to his house and spent the beautiful and long night together.

(Sorry I am not good at writing these stuffs. I only wrote it one time cuz of my friends told me to.)

The story:

(Please don't judge me. I am not good at it. And comment if you like it, please.)

Time Skip
After 7 yr.

Yn. Stop running, Taehee. And you Taeyan. And you Taehyung, will you help me. You only spoilt them.

Here you are 2 months pregnant, running behind your two children sorry twin children, cuz they are not eating breakfast. And here Taehyung also gave them their chocolate cuz of their famous puppy eyes which they got dito from Taehyung.

Yn. Taehyung come or no kisses and hugs for 2 months.

Taehyung. WHATTTT?!

Yn. Yess.

Both Taehyun and Taehee laughed seeing their father this face.

——————
Happy ending.

(Sorry if you don't like the ending 🤧🤧)

[Please atleast comment and vote on this part. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
🥺💜🥺💜🥺💜🥺💜🥺💜]