"S-stop Reign, please I can't." Charlie cried helplessly.

"I won't kill you yet, I haven't gutted someone out in forever." He darkly chuckled throwing the bat to the side. "Get him out." He told the guards, they roughly dragged a crying Charlie out by his arms. By the point I was sobbing terribly.

"I know you enjoyed your getaway baby, but I need you now, we have auction to attend though first you ran away from me."

    I cried out my stomach tightened in fear, "Please don't—."

     "I'm done speaking." A large rag covered my face.

"Now it's just gonna be the consequences." He lastly whispered in my ear.

    Heavy amounts of water poured down my face at once. My lungs quickly filled up they screamed pain as my body would twitch and fight for survival. The rope dug more into my skin the more I moved, but the water kept coming.

     I couldn't breathe, pain was the only thing I could comprehend. The water fall finally stopped, I'm hyperventilating selfishly gasping for air. I couldn't stop coughing up, it burned me to do so. I was like a fish out it's natural habitat but the only difference is I'm tied down.

     I knew soon my airway will begin to fail me, I didn't even want to know where the water came from. I weakly looked for Reign, displaying my sorrows. He was taking my ability to breathe, I felt dizzy more so lifeless as my coughing up water didn't end.

    The water fall started again, then slowly my life slipped away and the last thing my thoughts ran to was my unborn. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.

•••

     I sat in a glam chair getting my hair and makeup done lost in my reflection due to mirror before me. I've cried enough tears to last me a lifetime worth of hurt. I no longer felt sorry for myself, I just want to be free with only my baby.

    When Stassie got news I was back she swiftly made her way over, but I requested to the maids no guests at the moment. When Lydia went missing, I'm guessing Reign already got to her, I'm beating myself up about it. All she did was help me, she didn't deserve that. 

I'm better off in my own bubble because right now my heart is massively on my sleeve, I'll much rather be kept put. Reign really did great with the whole scar you for the rest of your life thing. I'm only comprehending pain and fear, I can't be around people in this state right now.

"Everyone out." He firmly call out, I glanced up seeing him through the mirror holding a plate of food. The glam team scurried out the room with their heads down.

     I felt his presence besides me as he held out the food for me to take.

     "I-I'm not hungry." I lowly spoke but my voice cracked and my throat became irritable. Reign just looked down at me giving me the eye. I took the plate no longer hesitant.

     "You look beautiful." He reached up to run his hand through my hair, and off instinct I flinched away.

     "You want to run da?"

     I whispered, "N-no, just don't touch me please." I kept my eyes on the plate of food. He calls me beautiful like it's my name.

     He smiled showing those pearly whites taking the plate of my lap, cupping my cheeks in his hands.

     "Amina, don't forget nothing has changed since the pathetic plan to escape me didn't execute the way you want. We make decisions forgetting about the consequences, but I want you to know your no prisoner here my love. You can make anywhere your home." A tear fell from my eye.

      Time to flip the scrip.

     "Do you love me Reign?" I looked up at him using the famous triangle method inspired from Marilyn Monroe herself.

     His hands dropped from my face, his features turned back to cold as he used the fork to feed me.

     Finally he speaks, "What I have for you is much greater than love. The picture is clear by the pain that flows through your bloodstream." He smirks feeding me a fork twirled with pasta.

    "Also you have denied me the taste of you, get on the bed."

•••