"Nyet, not yet baby." I shook my head silently begging him, my hands started trembling and the rest of my body shuddered in confusion. "Did you honestly think I would let you go?" He mocked me, anyone could tell he was livid.

"I-I didn't w-want to please believe m-me Reign i'm so s-sorry." I cried but he chuckled in a psychotic way.

     He took his black suit jacket off, leaving him in a white button up. He then rolled up his sleeves displaying his tattooed covered arms.

"Repeat what you said to me that night hm." I knew the exact words he spoke of. At the moment I wish I stayed with him , I wish a lot of things like, I wish I told Stassie no the first day we met.

I don't blame anyone not even my self. My emotions shine when I don't them to, they take control of my life before I'm even able to push them down. Yet here he stood, unbothered — not a single emotion detected as I broke down in front of him desperate for mercy. Maybe just for him to understand.

"P-Please hear me when I say Re—,"

"We all wish we can change the past, but this here is your doing. Speak with your chest high da?" A master at being nonchalant. My broken voice called out for his name once more, I don't want this —pathetic I know but he stood there waiting for the response he wants to hear.

"Fuck you, you'll never have me." My throat filled up with worry as I whispered those words. The shade in his eyes turned dark. I felt the need to plead my case but what's the point, there's no going back now.

     "I want you to say hi to someone." He smirked at me, I tilted my head to see him opening up a door. Shock hit me to see Charlie dragged in by two guards, he was covered with blood from head to toe. He was on his knees panting with a constipated look on his face. His hands were tied behind his back.

Reign has truly traumatised me, fear was the only thing running through my blood.

     My sobbing was non stop. The smell of blood rapidly took over the room, I held back my puke. Reign causally leaned against the wall with his hands tucked in his pockets.

     "You remember Charlie Ami?" I shut my eyes attempting to tune out everything around me, the sight of Charlie is beyond disturbing.

I hear steps closer to me then lips met my forehead, "open those eyes for me." Reign whispered.

I carefully opened my eyes letting the rest of my tears fall.

"I sure hope your not crying for this fucking suka." He reached to his full height looking down at me, his thumb trailed over my full lips. I quickly shook my head no.

He glanced over at Charlie, "He had big plans for you beautiful. Charlie here wants revenge for his fucking piece of shit father. That night at my club he planned on taking you. Plan failed," Reign took slow strides over to Charlie.

"Mother fucker likes to play mr nice guy, isn't that right?" He grabbed him by the hair pulling it, Charlie let out a harsh groan.

     "My grandfather taught me always stay 10 steps ahead, it's always gonna be fucking loose ends that don't understand, so kill everyone they love."

Reign continued, "he's one of many for this whole auction bullshit. He was planning on cutting you open and stuff you with fucking diamonds, and eventually sell you off to the most wealthy bastard. Everyone now knows who you are to me. "

      Reign picked up a bat from the corner of room before repeated hitting Charlie excessively in the ribs. His heart wrenching screams bounced of the walls.