The begining..

"Y/N HURRY THE FUCK UP!!"

Darren yelled for y/n as she was doing her makeup which he thought was forever.

" BRO IM ALMOST DONE DAMN!" God why is he like this he always rushes me when he takes forever to do the easiest tasks...like when he was supposed to wash the dishes due to one of his friends..Oliver? I believe and I can tell you I was doing the dishes alright.

"Y/N!!!-"

I came downstairs and smacked the back of his head\

"stop fucking rushing me Darren..-"

*HONK HONKKK*

"damn..the uber is here already..Got your bags?"

Darren asked

yes I do I cant wait to get out of this shit hole Darren I just can't wait...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

*At the nsb house*

(just pretend because I don't know what their house looks like rn)

after we got the the house I looked once and jaw dropped...I WAS STAYING HERE.man I wonder if they have other jobs than the influence life..BECAUSE DAMN.this house was like me a Darren's apartment just 10x bigger..and lets say ou apartment was literally 4 rooms...with a tight  60inch hall..

" WE'RE STAYING HERE DARREN, YOU NEVER TOLD ME I COULD'VE LOOK MORE DECENT"

"y/n..what's the point of looking decent if ur gonna be here mostly everyday?"Darren said getting a sound out of me.."tch, I could've looked good for the people dumbass-" I said under my breath.."what was that? he asked..."n-nothing man let just go-" before I could even finish my sentence 6 FINE men walked out  that house and let me tell you I couldn't wait..But one with blonde ish white hair kinda just caught me eye.

I was daydreaming just staring at him until I snapped back to reality..

y/n...y/n..uh y/nnnn Y/N" Darren yelled getting me to trip and I just look at him mad,but let me be respectful on my first  day.."SORRY I UHM IM JUST TIRED"

Oliver"I could show you to your room and we can do introduction tmmr?""I would like that-"

I was cut off by my fucking brother who just jumped in the conversation be he seemed more mad and angry yet I've never seen him like this ever since that guy asked for my number-OH MY GOD....Does he think I like Oliver already I just got her.."I Would like that as well" Darren said "Darren hey mind your own" i whispered "no stop flirting y/n." he whispered back..

"uh hey sorry to just jump right in but I would be the one showing you your room since OLIVER HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN WELCOME NEW COMERS." he said as the made the Oliver part extremely loud so he can hear it."that fine I wouldn't mind if you stayed as well.." I said...fuck WHy did I say that what if he things I'm weird what if he gets me kicked out..not only that but Darren was staring deeply into my soul..."I-uh sure I could stay-"Justin said blushing a bit.

"huh no the FUCK you cant you not fucking my sister the first day shes here.."And I started at him in wtf..but a guy screamed.."CAN I?" and Darren turned to regie and started speed walking towards him.."oh shit cuh I was playing..a lil" Reggie said speed walking also trying to stay away.

"uh..wanna just go to my room Justin?"I said hoping he would say yes.."yeah sure lets do exactly that actually I was trying to set up your computer still""ohh okay lets go..well UHM can u lead the way I don't really know where my-""follow me" he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to my beautiful room I mean just wow..

well UHM can u lead the way I don't really know where my-""follow me" he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to my beautiful room I mean just wow

the room was really pretty and the setup he's been working on.

Everything was perfect it was like a dream for me to get out of that hell hole both of them

Everything was perfect it was like a dream for me to get out of that hell hole both of them..but now I'm just tired of all this moving...but I still have to unpack..."hey can you help me unpack".I asked Justin hoping he would say yes and he did "yeah I don't mind honestly."I was grabbing a bag and un packing everything and then the most embarrassing shit to man kind happened...how the FUCK will I get out of this one.. 

will he think I'm weird?

 My brother Best friend.

A/N

Honestly this is verrryyy short so I swear my other chapters will be very  long also I would love some request