Part-5

Tae'pov

After half an hour She called me..

Ru: Sir!! I checked it !!..

Tae: So any mistake you find!!..

Ru: The whole file is a mistake *mumbels*

Tae: I hear it!!...

Ru: huh?? Hehe!! Ahmm.. I think I need to go now!!...

Ru packed her bag and about to leave but Taehyung stopped her...

Tae: Tomorrow evening we need to go at party!!..

Ru's mind: Huh? Party!! Did he like my work that much so he thought to give me party*chuckled*

Ru: It's okay it's not necessary to do sir!..

Taehyung looked at her in confusion

Tae: What are you saying??..

Ru: Like you didn't understood!! Hehe!! You don't need to organise party for just a little thing which I did! ..

Tae's mind: Aishh!! This girl ... What's wrongs with her!! She thought that I will give her party just for correcting files....

Tae: The party is not party which you thought!! It's a meeting for us with other companies... And we called it party so that nobody will do sus on us ....

Ru: Ohh !! Hehe*embarrassed*

Ru showered in embarrassment while Taehyung chuckled seeing at her condition....

Tae: Well, but this it's kind of a party because there is my friend anniversary tomorrow evening and he is an mafia too...So he invited us with whole family!..

Ru: ohh!! So it means You , your family and me will go thier tomorrow!..

Tae: Little correction** Me , my family, you and your family will go...

Ru:Huh! Why mine? I mean he didn't even know me neither I so!!

Tae: Who cares!! Even I don't know most of people over there but still I have to meet them ...

Ru: Okay!! By Sir!..

Tae nodded and Ru left from there...

*TIME SKIP*

AT RU'S HOME...

Ru: Emmomaaaa!!!!.......

Ru/M: whatt , why are you shouting??.

Ru: We need to go at party on tomorrow evening...

Ru/M: Party?...

Ru nodded!...

Ru/F: Ru, my baby!..

Ru: Appaa!!

Ru and her father hugged each other ...