CHAPTER - 8

AUTHOR'S POV:

Lakshya took serra to hospital along with raghav. They reached hospital and admitted her in emergency ward doctor came to examine her and told them to wait for him.

After half and hour doctor came outside.
Raghav and Lakshya stand up from the chair and made their way towards the doctor. Raghav asked " How is she? Is my sister is okay doctor what happened to
her? ".

Doctor replied" There is nothing any serious she is going to be fine there are lots of bruises on her body and face.
We are glad that the didn't hit her it only grazed her skin but that was a deep cut.
There nothing to be worried about she will be fine just need to take rest and proper care but... "

When doctor stoped in mid-sentence Raghav asked him " But what doctor is there something wrong? "

Doctor said " Mostly in these type of cases patients tend to look fine normally
But the incidents that happened tends to
affect them mentally for sometimes there mental health is not good. You need to take proper care of her, and if possible avoide talking about this situation helps"

After listening to doctor raghav became numb. He doesn't know what to do now. He just wants her sister to be happy not
Suffering from mentally he just stood there shocked can't able to decide to what to do now.

Lakshay notice him he said thankyou to doctor and came to him. Lakshay called him " Bhai calm down our serra is very strong nothing is going to happen to her
And we are also with her aren't we we will take care of her"

Raghav looked at lakshya with tearful eyes his heart was clenching for her little sister who doesn't deserve all this he hugged lakshya and said "I hope".

They moved towards the ward where serra was lying unconsciously with bandages wrapped around her hand due
To gun shot.

FEW HOURS LATER:

Serra open her eyes only to find her in unfamiliar room. She opened her eyes
with great difficulty because of bright light when she finally open her eyes
and can't able to recognize anything
she started panicking and shouting.

Her whole body was paining due to her injuries and she can't able to move her arm too.

Listening his voice Raghav and Lakshya came in her room. Raghav came towards serra and took her face in his hands and said " Serra look I am here nothing is gonna happen to you okay.. Calm down 
Calm down.. Your bhaiyu is here" After saying that he hugged her and started caressing her hairs.

Serra said " Bhaiyu i was so scared they are so scary people I don't want to stay here I want to go home please bhaiyu please"

Raghav said " Yes we are going to home okay.. I will take you to mumma and papa they are waiting for their princess".

After sometimes raghav made Serra sleep and told lakshya to book tickets
For mumbai I can't let her stay here alone anymore we all are going back.

YUAAN POV:

I can't able to forget the incidents happen today at basement I don't know why I have that feeling that something is wrong I am missing something but what I don't know.

I grabbed my hair in confusion and started messing them. My phone started ringing I check it was ekansh I answers
From other side his voice came " Bro check the news I guess you made very big mistake why trying to get rid of that sekhawat" .

I picked my T.V remote and opens it the news was flashing about all the black work done by sekhawat and also that deal was not sekhawat that deal was meant to be for Raghav Mehta .

It was that Sekhawat who betrayed Yuaan. After listening the news yuaan get so angry his blood started boiling.
Now no one can save sekhawat from his hands.

He takes his phone and called harry and said " Harry I want that sekhawat in our basement in one hour I am coming now no one can save him from his death".

On the other side serra get discharge from the hospital and raghav take her with him to mumbai.

FEW HOURS LATER:

A man was tied on the chair with ropes he was badly beaten up and almost lost his concious when the door of that basement opend and came a man.

Yuaan entered taking off his jacket giving
it to harry and started rolling his shirt sleeves with looking angry and deadly he march towards the man tied on the chair
Who was none another than sekhawat as he started to throw punches on his face

After being satisfied his work he stopped drag a chair infront of him and sit in front of him. Yuaan' hands are covered in blood as he started towrds sekhawat and asked him while gritting his teeth " I told for the very first time don't you dare to mess with me and still you tried to now the result is in front of you... "

Then he takes sekhawat face in his hand and give a look over it and smirked and said " Well look at you now... Well it's not your fault I am an idiot to give a chance to a bastard like you I should have known the moment you came in my office I shouldn't have make that useless deal with you now see where are you now"

Sekhawat was trying to say something but due to a broken jaw he can't able to say anything.

Yuaan stand up form in his place and bend towrds him " What are you saying I can't able to understand ".

Then again he throws a punch in his face and said " You still have the audicity to speak ....  Well tried to speak in front of me".

He nods towrds harry and harry came and gave him his gun " Anyway if you have any last wish then say even though you are not in condition to speak but let me tell you something you death is here Mr.Sekhawat. let's just end our deal here it's not very pleasurable to meet you..
See you in hell"

After saying this he shot the bullet right between his head. He hand his gun to harry. Harry pass him towel and he started to wipe of the blood from his hands " Fucking bastard because of him my shirt is all reuined..." He said while trying to clean the blood from his shirt.

He said to harry " Harry clean this place and and make sure everyone knows what happened to them who tried to mess with Yuaan Agarwal ".

Harry said " Yes sir  and sir what are yoh going to do with Mr. Mehta I don't think he is going to let go this case as his sister is his main concern".

" I will try to set things with him and harry gather the information about his sister Serra what she is upto now I also need to meet her"said Yuaan.

Harry nod his head in acknowledge. Yuaan take his jacket and made his outside with the thought of that brown
Eyed girls in his mind.

___________________________________________

Sorry guys for the late update....

I will tried to update regular now on..

Tell me how you like this chapter in comment section..

Thankyou for reading my story...