•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 ୨୧•❣•

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, who says their desires will actually come true, Hyerin? I've thrown a lot of coins into a lot of wishing wells. But did my dreams ever come true? No! These wishing wells are nothing more than a ploy to extract money from miserable people. I'm only doing them a favor not to keep hoping for nonsense. "Noémie moved around, slightly raising the front of her dress to gather up as many coins as she could.

The people in the foyer were mystified as to why this girl behaved so oddly.

Is she trying to take care of the fountain? Noémie calmly greets them with a smile and a finger wave. They looked surprised and puzzled at the receptionists, who were staring at Noémie with wide eyes. One of them hesitantly takes out her phone to make a call. Some staff members were snickering behind their hands. This new maid was truly something.

"Hi, Hyerin, can you guess what the pitiful wish was attached to this coin?" Noémie  lift the bronze ten-won coin in the air and smirk,"  I guess this one's wished for her obnoxious husband to go drown himself, or he wanted a new car he couldn't afford but pondered how he probably plans on stealing one and needs good luck, or it could be one of the janitors, like that guy with the the cocked eyes---" Noémie chuckles and rants while tracing circles in the water with her toes.

"Oh-oh!" Hyerin gasped as she noticed a figure approaching them.

"What!" Noémie gave her a puzzled expression.

Noémie had to wait for a speechless, wide-eyed Hyerin before she could get an answer. Suddenly two muscular arms drew her towards the edge of the fountain, gripping her under her arms and placing her on the dry porcelain floors, which were now wet with puddles from her wet, soaking feet. All of the coins she collected found their way back into the fountain due to the abrupt intrusion.

The owner of those arms caught her off guard. He has a smug expression on his face as he looked into her narrowed eyes.

"Oh, demon-driver! What exactly is your problem? T'as le courage de me toucher comme ça! You bloody moron, how dare you touch me like that!!"Noémie looked at him with obvious annoyance and a few French profanities that spilled out of her mouth.

Arthur stood smugly in front of her, but his face was filled with the displeasure of the pointless interruption of his daily routine. "Ms. Seo, this is a luxury hotel, and we don't tolerate such foolishness from our staff! "Do you know this could result in your immediate dismissal?"

Noémie scoffs and grins widely when she hears the last bit of his ranting, the magic words," Do I look like I care? ... the fountain needed the "flairer (scent) of Ms. Seo," she scoffed, but then she grinned widely. She just ignored him and reached out to Hyerin, extending her hand for her friend to hand over your sneakers.

"I'm very sorry for her, Mr Arthur-Oppa," Hyerin said, looking terrified. "Ms. Seo Noémie was mesmerized by the wishing fountain! ...she...she..."

"Ugh! Hyerin, shut it! You don't have to explain anything to this demon-driver; he and his master can both go to l'enfer (hell)." You put an end to her ranting and excessive apologizing.

When Arthur saw her wiping her slender legs with the front of her white apron and hastily putting her footwear on with irritated, pouting lips, he sighed. "Please follow me... Mr. Jung would like to see you in his penthouse office. And believe me when I say he despises those who are late. "

Noémie makes a sharp turn to face a smug Arthur. "Wait, what? No, I don't think so. I'll have indigestion if I have too much of your Mr. Imbecile in a day, and I'm already sick of him. Even his name makes me want to puke!" Noémie held her hands out to stop Arthur in his tracks when she saw him heading her way. He wanted to pick her up and carry her to his boss.What's up with these men?