•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮! 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 ୨୧•❣•

Start from the beginning

Noémie winced at the sudden soreness on her chin, softly caressing the spot while her stare was like a dagger aimed at him.

He narrowed his eyes as he wagged his finger in her direction and said, "You watch your mouth, Missy, before I shut it for you. You deliberately disobeyed my orders, and because you arrived late for work, you will be required to work until 7 p.m."

"Wait a minute." Noémie looked up in surprise. " I'm not on your payroll... You can't make me."

Mr. Jung scoffs and smugly looks at your angry face. "It's part of your community service. Your attitude makes it incredibly difficult for me not to send you in to spend a few nights in a prison cell. I can change my mind...in a second," he says. Noémie was flinching as he clicked his finger in front of her face.

Ji-Seok notices how she takes a long breath as she considers his smug expression. She only nodded with pursed lips and arms folded over your torso.

As he witnesses the entire scene from the mirror, Arthur's mouth lifts in a smirk. Mr. Jung picks up his newspaper again with a blank expression on his face, while Ms. Seo seems displeased.

Arthur believes he could feel the palpable sexual attraction between his boss and the outspoken Noèmie. The atmosphere was intense.

When they arrived at the hotel's entrance, Mr. Jung looked up from his newspaper, catching Arthur's amused gaze.

"Arthur, please stop the car," he implored.

"Err, right here, sir?" Arthur's face was bewildered. Noémie, too, is puzzled.

Mr. Jung looks at her and merely makes an eye gesture for her towards the door.

Noémie tilted her head and stared at him, puzzled. "What!"

"Get out! of... my... car," he says, pointing to the door. Her eyes widen, and with force, she opens the car door, meaning her lips pucker.

"With pleasure! secousse sanglante (bloody jerk)." With one stinking eye, she grabs her pastel blue Celine tote bag, which Mr. Jung sees as fake, and jumps out of the car, slamming the car door shut with a loud bang. Mr. Jung and Arthur both whispered.

Noémie just shrugged and stuck out her tongue before turning around again and giving him the middle finger. She walked for a few minutes past the hotel's beautiful gardens until she reached the gleaming courtyard.

The black vehicle flew by her. Noémie scrunched her nose and moved a few steps to the back of the hotel staff entrances.

Noémie grins and greets some of the stuff she comes across before forcing herself to go to her locker to pack away her tote bag. Noémie sighed deeply as she sat on the bench and put on her white work sneakers.

Noémie examines herself in the mirror after dressing in the tight-fitting maid uniform. If her colleagues or, worse, her mother need to visit her right now, there will be several heart attacks. It's all imbeciles' fault. When Noémie reminisced just about that moment, when he cupped her chin, her heart sped up. Noémie could feel her stomach erupt into a thousand butterflies when his face was so close to her. Noémie observed an emotion that she couldn't place in a split second. His eyes were filled with longing.

"Don't be foolish, Noèmie." She reprimands herself. Noémie shook her head as if thinking of his intense stare and soft lips. "...oh my goodness! Stop right now.'

She is not going to fall for Mr. Jung Ji-seok. It will be catastrophic, especially since he's already been taken. And "arrogant" is not her type. Noémie could feel nervousness gripping her thoughts and body. Mr. Jung is nothing more than her obnoxious boss. That's what she told herself, and that's how she'll see him from now on. But the man is undoubtedly sexy.

𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞 || 𝖮𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara