•❣•୨୧ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 ୨୧•❣•

Start from the beginning

Ha-Ni was no longer an option for their eldest son and heir, who had recently obtained his Master's in Business Marketing. He required a wife of the highest pedigree. Ha-Ni's tormentor turned out to be his father's business partner's daughter. She was always jealous of Ha-Ni's things, including her loving relationship with Beom-soo. Noèmie never liked the girl, and she even punched her at a Ha-Ni high school reunion a few years ago when she sought to embarrass Ha-Ni in front of her peers. Instead, Noémie guaranteed that little Villian would be disgraced.

"Oh, Ha-Ni, I'm so sorry. When did you hear that?" Noémie gently rubbed her shoulder.

"I went shopping and overheard her friends conversing outside the dressing room of a boutique. Beom-soo proposed to her in front of his entire family when they were on vacation in Rome. He's even building my dream house for her, Noémie We were meant to marry when he earned his master's degree. I guess I wasn't suitable enough." Ha-Ni began to sob quietly. Noémie hugged her from behind, where she sat with her head downcast.

"You are suitable. He wasn't up to your standards. How can someone fall out of love after being in a committed relationship for ten years? Ha-Ni, I think he was forced into an arranged marriage. Beom-soo had loved you for ten years. When other boys express interest in you, he turns jealous. You are more beautiful than the salope (slut). You are beautiful and smart, and you use your business degree to assist your parents in running a profitable catering business," Noèmie reassured her while ranting.

That is why she would avoid falling in love with anyone at all costs. Love is always distressing. Her mother always held Ha-Ni's relationship as an example for her to imitate. Noémie never had a genuine boyfriend.

"But why can't I get over him, Noémie? It's been five months, and now he's engaged to my enemy." She sobbed in a pitiful state.

"I guess it's too soon; just hang in there. Time heals all wounds. You must get rid of all his memories and photos and start dating the types of guys Beom-soo can never be. "Noémie flashed a grin. She raises her brows in reaction.

"Strange coming from a French princess who hasn't dated a guy for a month," she smirks, and Noèmie just laughs and shoves her shoulder.

"Don't be silly; you already know I'm not dating material," Noémie shrugged and walked to the kettle to make herself a refreshing cup of jasmine tea.

Ha-Ni smiled, wiping her eyes as she came up behind her, hugged her, and gave her a back hug. "Thank you for being here with us, Noémie. Please do not leave. Can't your company allow you to work at their Gangnam-gu branch?"

You crack a slight smile. "My life is in Paris, so I don't know Ha-Ni. I love my work there. I'm just here for the Cartier Diamond exhibition. In two weeks, Pierre and Adriene will arrive. We'll be at the Kang Contemporary Arts Gallery, and I need to set everything up. My boss has already emailed me the details. The items will be delivered to me by the end of next week. I'm responsible for supervising the security detail and ensuring that everything runs smoothly." Noémie stirred her tea as she cast a sidelong glance at Ha-Ni, who had her brow scrunched up.

"You'll be exhibiting your Cartier collection at Kang CAG. Oh my goodness!" She had a deep smirk on her face as she looked stunned. You glance at her, puzzled.

"What?"Noémie questioned her as she saw Ha-Ni's lips pressed together to suppress a snort.

"Your prize collection will be displayed in Mr. Imbecile's Best Friends exhibition, Kang Tae-Wook, she smiled. Ha-Ni was amused by the horror on her beautiful face as Noémie spit out half her jasmine tea.

"Oh, mon Dieu (Oh, my goodness!) So, even after I've completed three weeks of manual torture, I might still run into Mr. Imbecile at the gallery. Awesome!!!"Noémie slumped dejectedly on the chair while Ha-Ni laughed loudly at her expression.