His hair was all disheveled. He scratched his hair as he yawned, the covers falling down revealing his perfect body. I looked away before he noticed. He walked up behind me and practically purred as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his face to my back. Cuddly Michael was going to kill me. He eventually pulled away when I started moving again. He brushed his teeth and did his daily morning things as I pulled one of my shirts out of his drawers.

I threw the shirt at him and he looked at it before turning to me. He raised an eyebrow as I felt a slight blush on my face.

"This is your shirt." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Just put it on." I said. He laughed at me before putting the shirt on him. It was a little big on him and just barely went past his bottom. But at least his distracting half nakedness was covered. Crying and cuddling and closeness I could handle. Half nakedness – I'm too invested in Michael to just not want to run my hands all over him and touch him. And that's not exactly the type of touches he needs right now.

Once he was done in the bathroom, I picked him up and carried him downstairs for breakfast. We ate quietly and I fed him some food off of my plate. He would kiss me every now and then, and then we cleaned up. Regardless of what his actual chef said.

We went back up to Michael's room and watched movies and cuddled. It was a very relaxing day. I was thankful for that as I don't think either of us were up for any more drama or curve balls. Everything was slow and wonderful. And light touches and long kisses. And I got to just look at Michael watching old kid movies in my shirt. I felt like I could just look at him forever. Watching him do anything really. Looking at those sparkling green eyes light up with excitement. His lips mouthing along to all the words because he's obviously watched these movies way too many times. If I looked hard enough I could start to see the freckles on his face and I couldn't wait until it was summer again so I could see them more clearly.

I loved the way he would look over at me when I laughed at him singing along to the songs. I loved it even more when he would climb on top of me and shut me up with kisses. Mumbling something about not judging him for liking these movies. The whole time my heart wouldn't stop pounding away in my chest. I felt like I couldn't breath and my body burned where ever he touched me. But it felt so good. I just wanted to stay like this with him forever. I didn't want anyone to come and destroy our bubble of happiness.

It was right here, when Michael was kissing me slowly, deeply, intimately, that I realized I could never live without him. He's completely ruined me. And I was okay with that. I was happy even. Knowing that no one would ever satisfy me other than Michael. I had fallen in love with his mind, with his personally. I wanted to suffocate in Michael.

Never was I going to leave him. Never was I going to let anyone harm him. He was mine and mine alone. I was never going to let him go. If he ever wanted to leave me, it would kill me. But I would let him because I loved him too much. If he wasn't happy, I would let him go. But then again, I might just be too selfish to let him leave. I didn't want him to feel like he had to run away again. I want him right here, by my side forever.

Michael Carter Hampton, you are my heaven.

Once all the movies were over, we decided that it was time to settle down and go to bed. It was already dark out side. Michael moved in close to me in the bed and we laid there looking at each other. My hand was resting on his hip, softly stroking his skin underneath my shirt.

"I was thinking ..." Michael said quietly. "For winter break, we should go somewhere." He said.

I smiled a little, "Where would be go?"

"Well you know how my last name is Hampton, right?" He said laughing lightly.

"You're joking." I said starting to laugh as well. "You guys own a Hampton?"

"Dad thought it would be funny. Even though most of our wealth comes from our actual 'family business' of the Hampton Advertising Company and mom, who has other funds from somewhere." Michael said.

"So your dad owns the company?" I asked.

Michael shook his head. "My mom does. It was passed down to her. My dad is the CEO of the company. That's how they met actually. But buying that Hampton was a good investment. They had to fix it up a little, but the whole top floor is a pent house that's owned by us. It's about a five hour drive, but I was hoping we could go. Just you and me." Michael explained.

I leaned in and kissed Michael. "Of course we can. But my mom will obviously want you over for Christmas so we'll have to go after that."

"That's fine. We can spend New Years together." Michael agreed.

He rested his head on my chest when I laid on my back. My arm wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him closer to me. I kissed the top of his head and whispered an 'I love you'. I expected a retort or a light smack, because I knew Michael heard me. But what he said shocked me.

"Say it again." He said quietly. I blinked and looked down at him. He looked up at me and smiled slightly. "Say it again."

"I love you." I repeated. He smiled contently and kissed me one more time before going to sleep. I almost wanted to cry. He was accepting it. He was okay with me saying that I loved him. It was okay for me to say it. I didn't have to fear my feelings being rejected again. And that was probably the best thing that's happened all day.

A/N: Hello~ Yay for another update. Um, so yeah this is just a supper fluffy chapter and sadly, the book only has about six more chapters left + an Epilogue. :( But I promise you Michael and Liam (and Zack and Dylan) will not be leaving forever. Especially not Michael, like jfc I have so much Michael to give you guys *-* Anyways my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed the fluff and Liam's extreme happiness and love for Michael <3 Pick is of Liam!