Undyne's Fight and More

Start from the beginning

Ben then notices last moment another spear coming at them, and Ben pushes Frisk out of the way and is hit by the spear. This leaves his HP at 15, and Frisk's remains at 17.

Frisk: "Ben!" She quickly gets up and goes over to him. "Are you okay?"

Ben: "Yeah, I'm fine. I only took two damage."

Chara: "Let's not get distracted. We need to figure out how to get past her."

Ben nods, and Frisk goes into MERCY. There, Ben sees the options "Spare" and "Flee", and he thinks on that. Frisk then hits Spare.

Undyne: "Mercy! Hah!" She laughs for a bit. "I still can't believe YOU TWO want to spare ME!"

Undyne sends a lot of spears at the two, with Ben and Frisk having to run around for a while in order to dodge the spears. They're luckily able to dodge the spears without injury.

* Undyne flashes a menacing smile.

This sends a sligh shiver down Frisk and Chara's spines, with Chara's nonexistent. Ben just shrugs it off and opens up MERCY.

Ben: 'I wonder.' He shakes his head and hits Spare. 'I may try to see if it works later. I want to hear what she has to say.'

Undyne: "But even if I spared YOU..."

Ben and Frisk are forced into a rectangular battle area, and have to move back and forth in order to avoid spears coming from behind them. Undyne then turns their souls back to green after the last attack.

Ben: "Dang. Guess I'll have to try when our souls go back to normal."

Chara: "What do you mean?"

Ben: "I think we have to flee in order to get past her."

Frisk: "How would that work?"

Ben: "Not sure." He opens MERCY. "But it's the only thing I can think of. But I'm planning on hearing what Undyne has to say. Maybe some information could be helpful."

Ben hits Spare, which does nothing.

Undyne: "No human has EVER made it past ASGORE!"

Spears come from the front and back, Ben having to move back and forth to block them. However, he misses one and it hits Frisk.
Her HP is at 14, and Ben's is at 15.

* Undyne flips her spear impatiently.

Ben: "Damnit!" He grabs Frisk's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Frisk: "Y-Yeah." She blushes a bit. "It stung, but I'm fine now."

Ben: "If you say so."

Ben let's go of Frisk's shoulders and hits Spare.

Undyne: "Honestly, killing you now is an act of mercy!"

A bunch of fast spears are shot at Ben, as well as one slow one. Ben has to stop all the ones moving fast, before blocking the slow one just before it could make contact.

* Undyne draws her finger across her neck.

Chara: "I'm really starting to see why she's the captain."

Ben & Frisk: "Mhm."

Frisk hits Spare, and Undyne stays silent.

Undyne shoots two sets of three fast moving spears from the left and right. She then shoots four more, with two coming from the back, and the other two from the front.