Alex glanced over at her with a confused frown. Yelena communicating with her eyebrows and discrete nod.

"What are you going to do to us?" She asked the surgeon and the assistant, but both didn't respond. Only conversing with each other in Russian.

"Keep them both awake for cranial incision." The Surgeon informed the other, striking panic inside Alex.

Depending all her hope on Yelena and the assumption she had a plan for escape.

Springing into action by cutting off the straps holding her down, Yelena shoved the assistant and using a blade to swipe towards them. Then she loosened the bands securing her friend.

"Thanks!" Alex grinned as she got up.

The two doctors came to grab the freed Widows, while Alex and Yelena shared a look. Alex maneuvered to kick the assistant in the chest while Yelena hit the surgeon in the elbow right as he stabbed the needle in her shoulder as she let out a cry of pain. Before he could fully inject anything in her, Yelena wrapped her leg around the surgeons arm and knocking him out by hitting him the face.

The assistant tried to get up but Alex took one of the medical knives on the table, chucking it as the blade landing in his neck, leading to his downfall. Now catching her breath, Alex looked over at Yelena who was on the floor, pulling out the needle.

"Not bad, Belova." Alex smirked as she helped Yelena up on her feet with the cup of her hand.

"Not bad yourself, Balandin." Yelena responded out of high respect to her previous opponent. "Now where did they- I swear if anything happened to it-"

"Looking for this?" Alex stated with a hint of smile, interjecting Yelena's curses while holding the object in question.

"Oh," Yelena gasped as she rushed over to snatch the vest. "Thank goodness! They would have paid if they did anything to it."

"Fair." Alex tilted her head. "How about we destory the Red Room in case they didn't get the memo the first time?"

The blonde cracked a light laugh. "I like the way you think Alexandra Balandin." She shook a finger before walking past her.

"You couldn't have told me that sooner?" Yelena spoke, pointing at the comm in her ear to affirm Alex's confusion. "Yeah I have Balandin with me."

Yelena grabbed two wipes, handing one to Alex, looking at a reflection in a broken mirror to remove the marker.

"Where are the vials?" Yelena asked as she continued to walk, making her way out of the lab while Alex was close behind, trying to pick up the conversation with what sounded like Melina.

"...You and Alex have to expose the Widows to this antidote."

Yelena glanced at Alex as she let out a sigh. "Yeah, sure. Alexandra and I are on it."

Alex and her left the infirmity, heading down a hallway. Then she unexpectedly stopped.

Glancing back at her friend, Yelena asked. "You alright?"

"Get to the Widows and help your sister, I'll find you." Alex said, stepping backwards in the other direction. "There's just something I need to do real quick."

Then she took off without another word.

-|-

Navigating through the giant facility, that didn't come naturally like Alex had hoped. The unknown labyrinth of bare walls with each corridor recognizable to some degree but not by much.