09 - closure

R E D    R O O M

R E D R O O M

russia

Unknown

A new life awaited her,
was what she was told.

Yet every waking day was the anticipation of if she was going to survive another day of torture. Of in being forced to a perfection she didn't ask for.

But the young girl knew there was no way out of this kind of place. Leaving no choice but to surrender. Fulfill the role of what she was destined to become. Reminding her of the first thing he said to her.

"This is your home now."

June | 2016

Stirring awake in her sleep, Alex's eyelids fluttered open as she found a bright light shining down on her. But it wasn't the sun.

"This is a much less cool way to die." She heard the dreaded statement to her right.

Finding Yelena laying down, held captive by restraints and directly under a bright light like herself, Alex tried to figure out where they were.

Alex then noticed the man dressed in scrubs and a surgical mask with an assistant behind him. She watched at the surgeon finished drawing the outline of Yelena's forehead with a black marker. The horror of the unknown procedure instantly triggered Alex, her eyes widened.

"Hey!" She yelled, attempting to sit up and stop them from treating Yelena like a science experiment but held back by restraints the kept her body bound.

Then she knew. As the memories flooded in from how she got here.

She stood outside of the perimeter of the farmhouse house. Patiently waiting for the family reunion to be over soon so they can get on with the mission. Alex also wasn't a huge fan of the stank from the pig pens. Then the lights of the property all shut off in sync like the storage room days prior. Panic surged through her as she whipped out her gun.

"Yelena! Natasha!" She screamed into the house while standing guard when a helicopter approached. Coming to Melina's place was a trap for the 3 widows.

All she could remember next, as she was about to run inside to find the others, she missed a step of the porch before blacking out. To now waking up in a facility.

Back in the Red Room.

Meaning the plan failed. Her and Yelena were now to be subjugated again.

"What?" Yelena said out of nowhere.