♡ 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎 || 𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚙 ♡

"We're leaving in thirty minutes!" Jungwoo called, causing Hyowon to wriggle her feet into her socks faster.

They were going on a radio show with Leejung and Gabee today.

Hyowon flung open her closet, a sea of outfits greeting her. Which one to pick?!

"Twenty minutes!" Jungwoo said.

"Already?!" Hyowon caught a glimpse of Jungwoo through her room door, which was slightly open. Jungwoo was already dressed and ready to go; she looked stunning as always.

After much chaotic fussing about on Hyowon's part and Jungwoo helping her out in that calm manner of hers, they were ready.

As they were driving to the broadcast station — Jungwoo behind the wheels — Hyowon could feel Jungwoo's eyes on her through the vanity mirror.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jungwoo asked softly.

"Just a little nervous," Hyowon replied. Jungwoo knew her too well and would see right through any attempts at lying. "Every tv show we've been on so far was pre-recorded, but the radio's live."

"You're not going to make any irrevocable mistakes, if that's what you're worried about," Jungwoo assured her. "Besides, I'll be right by your side." This she said with a smile, to which Hyowon responded with a laugh.

"You're right," Hyowon said with a grin. Jungwoo was always looking out for her, making sure she felt her best.

They were the first to arrive, with Leejung arriving shortly after.

"Mommies!" Leejung greeted them as staff attended to their makeup.

With Gabee's arrival (who greeted them with her infamous 'hey'), they were finally ready to go live.

·

Later that evening, Hyowon was scrolling through the comments of the YouTube video of the radio show. When she came across a certain comment, she couldn't help but smile.

"Look, someone commented, 'Isn't this how you look at your loving wifeㅜㅜ'" Hyowon read. "Here's another one: 'Monika looks at LipJ lovinglyㅋㅋㅋㅋ so sweetㅠㅠ'"

"My love for you must have shown," Jungwoo said quietly, smiling. She rose from the sofa where she had been residing and walked over to Hyowon, and gave her a peck on her cheek.

Hyowon laughed. "Only a kiss on the cheek for your loving wife?" she teased.

Wordlessly, Jungwoo cupped Hyowon's face and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

A/n: here's the video mentioned in the story!

sadly they have no Eng subs, but you can see Monika's loving gaze at 19:32