You Gave Me More

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE NARUTO UNIVERSE. I ALSO DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES USED IN THIS FANFIC. THE ONLY THING I OWN IS A CUTE DOG, MY LAPTOP, AND THIS PLOT. ENJOY! XOXO CI MAI

_______________________________________________

All his life, Sasuke wanted to be a gangster.

That's a lie.

He never wanted this life, but this was the hand that fate dealt him, so what else could he do but play the crappy cards.

Today, those crappy cards called for an old fashion sit down between two rival families. It was bound to turn into a blood bath.

The young Uchiha wasn't nervous in the slightest though, he was cool, calm, and collected. He had chosen to continue on the path, this path that only hosts blood and violence.

Just like my brother, my father, and his father before. All they were good for was this, there was never room for anything more.

"Remember to be on your guard. These cats shouldn't be taken lightly." Itachi said sternly, his eyes forward with his jaw strained and clenching. Sasuke gave a hum of acknowledgment, he wasn't worried. He was prepared.

He had on his most expensive suit, tailored to perfection, his shoes shinny and his gun perched in his gun holster on his hip. His senses were heightened, ready to aim or slice with his knife he had hidden in the lining of his suit jacket.

Sasuke was ready to show the family that he meant business. No yokes was going to have him cowering in fear. He and his brother trailed behind their father, The Father, the head mafioso in charge, his lips already in its usual grimace as he took a draw from his cigar.

The large double doors opened before them, they weren't even close, the enemy's foot soldiers welcoming them with bowed heads as they got closer and closer to the vicinity.

"Hn. Respectful. I'll give them that." The Father sneered with a chuckle, before grabbing his cigar from his lips to take a greedy puff. The smoke plummeted, rolling in like a cloud covering the foot soldiers causing them to hack loudly.

So disrespectful.

Sasuke thought as he cut his eyes to his Father with concealed distaste and a soft click of his tongue. They were stepping foot in enemy territory and Father was already stirring up trouble.

Old bastard's going to get us all killed one day.

But even with that thought, Sasuke didn't waver, after all he wasn't afraid of death. You can't be in this life of blood and violence.

Smoke filled the room from dangling cigar and cigarette lips, eerie quiet filled with tension, making the room feel even more heady with only the sounds of ice and perfectly aged scotch sloshing in an expensive crystal clear glass. This was an old fashion sit down, the first Sasuke had ever participated in.

Sasuke was ready... until blue eyes stopped him dead in his tracks from across a wide mahogany table.

Fuck.

Sasuke wasn't afraid to die, wasn't afraid to bleed, wasn't even afraid of the constant violence that he sees in his line of vision every single fucking day.

But...

For the first time in several years, the young Uchiha felt fear creep along the base of his spine.