Amelie's POV

⚠️TW WARNINGS⚠️
Mention of Rape and abuse.

I was at a party with Mayla and our other friends. We were having a good time but then I spotted him. My crazy EX boyfriend Daniel. He was so fucking toxic... he hurt me mentally and physically... I'm scared now. He abused me once or twice while our relationship, he cheated on me the whole time and forced me to fuck him... he tried to Rape me.... Thank god I left before he could do anything else that night.

"I'm gonna leave the party" I whisper to Mayla who looks at me confused "what's wrong? You want me to come?" She asks me but I don't want her to leave because of me. "No no it's okay u stay. I'll go home now. I forgot that Ace is home and he must be bored and I wanna annoy him" I lie and manage to put a smile on my face and Mayla nods I wave her and my friends bye before going to the bathroom. I have to call someone to pick me up.

Texts between Enzo and Amelie
Amelie: Enzo... could u pick me up please...

Enzo: Hello my love! Of course what's wrong?

Amelie: My abusive ex is here... please come pick me up I'm scared...

Enzo: I'm coming my love don't worry everything is gonna be okay I'll be there in 5

Amelie: thank you.

Enzo: come outside in 5 minutes and remember everything will be okay.

I smile at Enzo's text but still shaking while thinking he will see me... what if he's standing outside the door waiting for me to come out? What if he touched me again... what if he saw me...

It's been 5 minutes so i open the bathroom door after taking a deep breath still shaking. No one's here. I run out of the party and i see Enzo getting off his R7 bike while taking off his helmet I ran to him. He saw me and let out a relieved sigh and pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did he see you?" He pulled back from the hug while questioning me. I didn't answer any of them. I wrapped my arm around him and buried my face into his chest. "Let's just go please Enzo I'm scared" I whisper and his arm wraps around me and the other one slowly runs up and down my back and places his chin on my forehead.

{Enzo's Bike}

"Amelie D'Angelo!" that annoying scary high pitch voice speaks and i freeze

"Amelie D'Angelo!" that annoying scary high pitch voice speaks and i freeze. Enzo notices and his arm tightened around me. "Don't worry baby I won't let anyone hurt you or touch you" he whispers and i sigh in relief. I know he won't let anyone touch or hurt me. I feel safe while he's around. I feel safe here, in his arms.

"Hello Amelie" Daniel greets as he goes to touch my shoulder but Enzo smacks his hand away. "Don't fucking touch her" Enzo glares at Daniel. Why can't he just leave me and my Enzo alone! I wanna go home.