009

A/N: SA implied warning! Please keep that in mind!

Seonghwa 

We arrived at the party and once we got there, I was immediately welcomed by Mingi with an embrace. I always let him get away with it despite loathing skinship.

He wrapped his arms around me and walked with me inside, I could hear the blaring music before we even graced the door. I recognized every person that passed me which wasn't a surprise, usually Wooyoung only allowed people he knew. Which was still a lot because he was friends with pretty much half the state.

Pretty quickly, Seonghwa and I got separated but we usually did in most situations so it was easy to adapt, plus we hadn't really talked since our fight so I preferred it if we weren't together. 

Seonghwa

"I can't believe you let that last girl go, she really liked you. She even messaged me afterwards saying how interested she was in you." Wooyoung said, sitting on the bar stool in front of me as he poured me a drink. We had made up at school yesterday and it was hard to stay awkward with Wooyoung. He quickly got over things and just went back to normal which always helped my anxiety since there had been countless situations where I fucked up with him.

"No thanks." I didn't want to drink that much since I was such a lightweight. "Dude, I'm married."

"Only officially." He said, taking the drink for himself. "It's not like he would even care if you got some. It's not like you guys are doing anything...right?"

"Obviously not!"

"Okay, just making sure. I'm not here to judge." He said.

"What about you?"

"I'm getting some." He answered like it was obvious.

"I'm talking about relationships. What about San? I mean you've been obsessed with him since the beginning of time. I mean he's now tutoring you and it's also a bit more awkward since he's friends with Joo-Hongjoong."

He shrugged, "I don't think he swings that way. Plus it's not a big deal since I get to look at his beautiful face during our time spent together."

"He's going to eventually realize you aren't learning anything and aren't taking it seriously. He's in the top five of the school for a reason, Wooyoung."

"You're in the top five and you've never bothered to tutor me!"

"That's because you have fine grades and you have no interest in raising them. And as someone in the top five, we take it very seriously. So either tell San the truth or stop having him tutor you."

"Why do you always take everything so seriously?" He muttered. "I need more to drink."

I sighed, looking around for Hongjoong but I couldn't see him anywhere. Wooyoung got up to get something stronger so I decided to look for him quickly before going back to Wooyoung.

What I didn't expect was to see him making out with someone on the couch, I stared at the scene feeling confused and overall embarrassed.

Embarrassed as to why I thought he took this relationship as seriously as I did. I passed up on a perfectly good relationship out of respect for him and he couldn't even have the basic fucking decency to do that in private.