I felt his breathing get calmer which was in total constract to mine, since my heart was in a F1 race of its own. After an eternity, he made me sit on the sofa and went to the bedroom. Yep, that's my cue. Maybe I should hide in the bathroom and calm my freaking heart down. Why is it listening to me? CALM DOWN, YOU STUPID HEART!!

Just when I felt that my heartbeat had soothed down, it started to pick up when I watched Arnav walk towards me, holding a rather poorly wrapped box. I will give him full marks though since afterall it's the thought that counts.

"For you." He told me and I watch him make himself myself comfortable on the sofa, trying to catch my reaction.

"You didn't have to." - I told him, carefully unwrapping the gift wrapping.

He got me chain pendant set with pendant resembling Scooby. Such a thohghtful and cute gift.

I was struggling to put on the chain since Scooby was jumping up on me and so he helped me put it on.

"You like it?" - He asked me,as if my face was not already screaming of happiness

I nodded and replied, "I love it, thanks!"

"Promise me that you will take good care of yourself." - he told me and rattled off some instructions. I literally felt like my dad sending me off to hostel, giving me all the set of rules and precaution. And gave me the glare I would give my dad whenever he would get super overprotective and also rolled my eyes, even I have got my ears twisted for doing that by my dad multiple times.

"Yes father. I will take good care of myself." - I couldn't help but reply.

"Let's take a picture, real quick." I said.

I may have accidenltly grabbed him by the neck and struggled a bit since he was a taller than me

I may have accidenltly grabbed him by the neck and struggled a bit since he was a taller than me. However, as we took around 3 selfies, Scooby jumed on back on my back and so, now Arnav was literally holding the weight of both me and Scooby .