Chapter 30 : Squid roll and absinthe

Beginne am Anfang

"It was Lisa who cut it."

Iris was stunned, the smile in her face was frozen too. She looked at Pepper, and opened her mouth 2-3 seconds later: "You personally taught her?"

"I demonstrated it once for her to see, and she remembered. Even though her movements were so slow it made people lose their patience, but she didn't make any fatal error."

Pepper's last sentence, finally allowed Lisa to relax.

Pepper ah Pepper! You are such a great bro! even though you roared at me, grabbed my collar, and are not even gentle or cute, but you are an honest good person!

"Will she continue working here?" Pepper asked.

Iris looked at Jungkook: "For that, we'll have to see Mr Jeon's intentions."

"Do you wish for her to continue working here?" Jungkook finally opened his mouth.

Lisa suddenly got really nervous. If Pepper said he wished so, would Jungkook agree?

This is a restaurant that has a Michelin star rating, if she could continue on in the back kitchen, she'd be able to see the many ways of dealing with different types of foods, some not seen outside techniques created by the head chefs, she'd definitely be able to improve really quickly ba.

"Even though she has no foundation, she isn't totally talentless."

"then we'll wait until she has enough of a foundation to come back here to work ba." Jungkook's tone was very dull.

Couldn't hear whether he was satisfied or not with Lisa's performance for today.

Iris's smile deepened.

Don't know why, Lisa could feel some hostility from Iris. It's actually really easy to guess the root of this hostility, Iris obviously likes Jungkook. And she being his temporary student, was just too close to him, so Iris didn't feel comfortable.

Ai, you are so outstanding and pretty, and are of the same world as this ice block, Jungkook, I'm only a fledgling, and compared to you it's the difference between a dragon's egg and a rotten egg...... why the need to bother about me? You're dropping your own self-worth ah, goddess.

"Pepper, send the dishes of the new menu we designed, let Mr Jeon have a taste ba." Iris said to Pepper.

Pepper nodded, Lisa also felt that there was nothing else, and just as she was about to follow Pepper to leave together, Jungkook patted the table gently.

"Sit."

To put it simply, it was only a word.

Lisa even felt that she had things. Jungkook was asking who to sit?

Iris? She hadn't even gotten up!

Pepper? Wasn't he going to the pantry?

Then it was only left with her?

Lisa froze at her spot, not knowing what she should do.

Pepper had already gone down the stairs.

Bro, what are you walking so fast for! Where has the care and concern from earlier gone to?

After a long while of not hearing any sound of Lisa taking a seat, J slowly got up Jungkook. His hand moved along the table surface, determined his direction, walked to Lisa's side, and helped her slide the chair out.

His hand mounted on the back of the seat, then he said again: "Sit."

Lisa felt like her heart was about to fly out, needless to say, Iris eyed Jungkook weirdly.