Sleep trouble

So this might be a little late! Red x TSC
It was supposed to be angst but I switched it. This is in Tsc's POV . Warning swearing.

I hope you enjoy.
༺〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎༻
Loud music blasted through my ears as I slept peacefully in my house. I sluggishly got up from my bed to see the rest of the color gang playing with jukeboxs. Green was having a electric guitar battle with a chicken while the others played music.

This has happened before, but I don't wanna deal with this again. My head pounded as the music got louder, I took out my pickaxe and started to mine the jukeboxs until there was none left. Everyone looked at me and the music had finally stopped.

"Second, we were having fun! Why would you mine them?" Green asked me.

"I mined them because I was trying to get some actual sleep! You guys are keeping me up! Have some common fucking sense green!" I shouted at them. Everyone took a step back with fear or just being surprised. "Second, you didn't have to yell..." Blue said while looking over at red.

Red was covering his ears, he hates loud noises it hurts his ears. I ran towards him, he was worried at first but immediately put his arms around me. Green tried to ask red if he was okay but red just pulled me closer. "Guys I think we should let Second handle red, it seems like red wants to be around him so let's leave them be."

Everyone nodded as I picked up Red and carried him back to my room. I placed him on the bed then went to grab a coffee. He sat there still with his hands on his ears but slowly was able to take them off. He crawled over to me and sat on my lap, facing me. I put my coffee down while looking up at him. "Second?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for making you worry about me. I was trying to have fun with the others but my ears kept ringing. I tried to ignore it but when you started yelling I couldn't take the pain anymore. Both Chosen and Dark said I should be careful around loud noises but I just wanted to have some fun." He whispered to me while scooting up closer on my lap.

A small blush formed on my face as I looked at him. He was looking to the side but not directly at me. My hand lifted his chin so I could see him clearly. He had a small amount of tears in his eyes as a small blush appeared on his face.

"Red, you don't have to be sorry. But I do want you to be more careful. What happened out there was very reckless but I understand you and the others just wanted to have some fun. I'm sorry about yelling, I have to go apologise to green later."

He smiled then leaned towards me. We were just a few inches apart but that didn't stop what happened next. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a kiss. We sat there for a few moments before parting for air. "Holy shit.. That was nice." I said while looking down with the biggest blush on my face.

"I'm so sorry, I should've asked first!" Red said in a panic.

"Red-"

"I shouldn't have done that!"

"Red it's-"

"I didn't mean to force you to kiss me!"

"Red it's fine!" I almost shouted out, "sorry, It's fine, you didn't cause no harm."

"Are you sure?" He said while looking away from me. "Yes I'm sure, now come here!" I said while grabbing him and pinning him to the bed. He face became a bright red as he looked me up and down, I wanted to laugh on how embarrassed he looked but I held it in.

"Uh, Second what are you doing?" He said shyly

"Remember when I said I had trouble falling asleep?"

"Mhm?"

"You're gonna be my teddy bear for tonight!   So I get to cuddle you as much as possible!" I said to him while laying down next to him. He turned to face me but immediately put his face in my chest. He mumbled "I'm not your teddy bear!".

" I didn't hear that? Whatcha say?" I said with a smirk even though I did hear what he said.

"I said goodnight Second!" Red replied while wrapping his legs and arms around me.

I put my chin on his head and my arms around him. He snuggled closer to me then we both peacefully drifted off to sleep. My night couldn't have ended better than this.

༺〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎The next day〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎༻

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. The rest of the color gang were here including Dark and Chosen. I was still cuddling with Red from the previous night. I quietly woke up Red from his sleep. He sat up while rubbing his head then looked around to see the rest of the color gang.

"Ey look the love birds are up!" Dark said while pointing at us.

"Leave them alone Dark!" Chosen said while coming from the kitchen while holding pancakes. Blue followed behind while holding Yellow's hand.

"What did I do?" Dark said while following the others to the kitchen table, "Come on you two, we have a long day ahead of us."

Before I could answer, Red already had a response "We'll be there in a minute!"

Dark shrugged and left us still sitting on the bed. Red turned to me, he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. After he got up and left the room, leaving me sitting on the bed flustered.

Damn how I love him.

༺〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎༻
So that's the end of that. It's about 11:00 when this is going to be posted. I basically got my phone taken and couldn't post today until I remember I have a spare phone so YAY. I stayed on schedule.

I'm pretty sure the next chapter is about TDL and TCO (not a ship!)  Or about Blue and Yellow, I forgot

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and the amount of words: 1076

ꕥoneshotsꕥ multi fandomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें