Photographer Y/N

So I don't do Y/N fics a lot but here I go. This was requested by Herosperger . Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoy it.

This is in 3rd person btw
༺〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰༻
Bright flashing lights, sounds of cameras Sutter and the screams of adoring fans fill the red carpet. As four beautiful ladies come walking down the red carpet while waving, smiling and shaking hands with their fans. A certain lady dressed in red captures a glimpse of a photographer.

Pauline the lady dressed in red taps her friend Peach on the shoulder. "Did you need something Pauline?" She replies in a happy manner. "Yeah, do you know who that new photographer is? I've never seen them around here before."

Peach looks over at the new photographer who is currently fixing up their camera but looks to be struggling. She looks back at Pauline and says "Pauline, you should go ask them if they are new and if they need help!" Pauline nods her head and walks towards the new photographer. Another piece falls from the camera before You could pick it up another hand seems to be on it. You look up to see a beautiful lady in red she smiles at you before handing you the camera piece.

"Hey darling, what's your name?"

Your mind begins to race as you realize the famous Pauline is talking to you. She stands there waiting for your answer with a gorgeous smile on her face. "I'm Y/N!" You exclaimed with joy. "Well Y/N would you like to tag along with me and the other princesses? We are going to a private restaurant and we would love for you to join." "Of course I would love to join you!"
She gently grabbed your hand and helped you over the red rope.

You walked with Pauline to the other princess's, they noticed you and Pauline holding hands. A brunette haired princess spoke to you "Pauline, is this one of your friends?" "Yes this is Y/N, Y/N this is daisy."

After they had dinner, Pauline asked Y/N to become their personal photographer. Y/N said yes and was very happy to be with Pauline. Eventually Pauline and Y/N got closer and closer as time went on. Pauline was happy that Y/N was there with her and wanted to make sure Y/N was happy too.

Pauline planned a private date for Y/N at a beautiful park. They spent their time laughing and admiring the landscape. Pauline gently grabbed your hand and said "I have something to tell you, I know we have been friends for a while but how would you like to become lovers instead?" You were stunned but replied "Of course I would love to be your lover!"

And just like that you and Pauline become lovers in history, even though people would say y'all are just friends! History hates lovers ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

༺〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰༻
This chapter was short and kinda rushed. So yeah Herosperger I hope you enjoyed that.

I have planned out a few new chapters already but I'm running on a schedule so I'll be taking requests again after the 30th but I'll write any requests y'all do have down. So I'll remember!

This chapter has 579 words.