You remained silent in your seat just after a woman named Danielle Marsh went on and sat next to you. Knowing you have probably a good ten to fifteen minutes, you got your notebook out and turned over a new page.

Your mind went away as you tapped into your poetic soul inside and your hand started moving with every word that popped up inside your head.

While being sentimental, you could pour anything into the paper with words that reflects the emotions you're feeling.

"I see that you express your feelings into writings..." You heard Danielle's voice echoed from the side. You turned your head to her. "Sorry?"

"When you're feeling poetic or sentimental, some people would be saying them out loud and some, like you, tends to express them in form of written words. Am I right?" She calmly said.

You let out a slight chuckle as you agreed with her. "Yeah, I guess that I'm the writer's part of the bunch. Which one would you be in if I may ask?"

"Neither. I usually keep things to myself. If I want to categorize myself..." She paused for a short second. "...I'm a listener and a reader. That's where I fall into."

"Valid point. Well there's actually no exact rule that says we need to be this or be that if we're being sentimental or poetic so we just have to be ourselves. That's what matters." You said as her lips formed a round shape.

"That's such a great saying to be fair. Wow. You're good with words aren't you Yongjae." Danielle said with her tone shaded with impress. "You know what I'll take that compliment. Thanks." You replied.

"You're welcome. Wait have you heard of the literature club already?" She asked as you just shook your head. "...well it's basically a club where students gathered in this one small hall and do activities, poem writings, poetic talks on stage, they're promoting lots of books and resources. That sounds fun."

"It does sound cool. When will it be open or is it opened already?" You asked in interest. "The day after tomorrow, I'm going there after class hours, want to come?" She asked. "Sure. I'll have a pop at it." You accepted her invitation.

After that invitation, your class had started and your day went on, going to different classes.

Same thing with Hanni, she finished her classes smoothly. She's now standing by a vending machine, buying herself a can of coffee.

She settled down by a bench nearby, took a few sips of her coffee as she's checking her schedule and realizing she's done for the day as there were no classes on the afternoon session that day.

As she's checking her phone, she received your text asking her where she wants to meet up.

Hanni replied that she'll be waiting at the cafeteria but you replied saying that you're already there waiting.

She gasped as she took off, walking her way down a floor, along a few hallways until she reached the crowded cafeteria.

As she's walking around looking for you, you saw her from the distant as you made your way to her, tapped her shoulder from behind.

"Oh you're here." She greeted you as she turned around. "You haven't eaten right? Right?" Hanni asked as you just shook your head.

"Great. I'll buy you lunch today. No buts." She wriggled her finger in front of your face as you snickered.

"I am hungry right now not going to lie, I'll buy a lot of food, just an early warning." You teased her as she shrugged. "Fine by me. I'll probably buy more than you anyway."

In the end, you got yourself a normal portion of food along with Hanni before you two sat down on a table. "How's the first day going?" You asked a fries eating Pham Hanni and got a sigh in return.

"I think my answer's the same as the one you had in mind. But it's only the first day..." Hanni took a sip of her drink. "...there's a lot to process in, but I'll manage. And you know, Haerin is in the same course with me so I'm so glad there's someone I know in class with me."

"That's great. Haerin, from what I see, she's kind of an introvert right?" You asked as Hanni nodded. "Yeah she kind of is but when she's with someone she knows and comfortable with, she's talkative, like our last class, she's been talking about a lot of stuff."

"I don't mind that; I'm actually pleased that she's talkative to me." Hanni said before taking a last bite off her food. "How about yours? Wait do you have afternoon classes? Because I'm done for the day."

"Mine's not too bad, lectures were good and not boring. And yes I have a class later afternoon so you probably have to wait for me or you can ask your parents to pick you up?" You asked while Hanni just shook her head. "I'll wait for you. Probably in the library. At the corner end. Where I can sleep."

You nodded as you finished your plate and sipping on your drink before you saw Danielle walking past tables and somehow she noticed you too. Danielle gave you a wave as she's approaching your table.

"Hey. You're not going to class?" She asked while Hanni turned her head slightly to get a better look at Danielle. "Yeah, I was about to." You answered.

"Let's go then, we're going to be late. I'll wait by the entrance." Danielle invited you as she looked over to Hanni while waving slightly at her. "Hi~ Nice meeting you"

"You too." Hanni gave Danielle a light smile. "See you there." Danielle took her leave as you're packing your stuffs.

"I'll text you if we happen to finish early okay? If you're going to sleep be mindful of your stuffs alright?" You reminded Hanni as she gave you an 'Ok' sign.

Hanni just watched you walked away from your table as her eyes couldn't leave you all the way until you got to Danielle who's waiting by the door then you're out of her sight.

She remained silent as her mind's wandering off. The images of Danielle talking to you kept on replaying in her head without her knowing why.

Hanni leaned back, heaved a silent sigh as she looked down, staring at the navy blue hoodie she's wearing. "Already seeing someone on the first day..."

Without realizing, she's been sitting there for a while as her mind was everywhere. Finally out of her daydream, Hanni got her stuff and left the cafeteria and headed straight for the library.

"Why am I even feeling jealous about that..." She whispered to herself.

What's up everyone? Have a good day okay? Do leave a vote if this chapter's getting interesting

Thank you (⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ