The whole scene was too much for taehyung. He lost his control and turn her around to face her. Before she could understand anything his soft lips attached with her lips hardly.

She taken aback by the sudden action. She moved her head a little back because of the hard pressure of her husband. Taehyung grabbed her waist tightly by his both hands without leaving any space between them. He was devouring her lips as she was going to left him.

Y/n was standing there like a statue, didn't know how to took further steps. It's all new for her. The closeness, the touch and now the kiss these all thing she dreamed to do with her future partner but in reality she didn't know what she should do.

She put her hands on taehyung's chest and stay still. Eyes closed and body relaxed. That's all taehyung want. She as a good submissive.

Taehyung was going to do more things but someone knocked the door disturbing the moment.

"Bloody fuckers."

Cursing under his breath taehyung made his way toward the door. He opened the door and saw it's a maid.

"What do you want ?" He said. The glimpse of irritation was visible in his tone. The maid bowed and said while keeping her head low.

"Sorry for the disturbance prince but majesty wants to see you."

Taehyung looked at her confusingly but still nod his head and told her that he was coming.

Coming inside he saw y/n was still standing on the same place where he left her. Her head was low and anyone could easily noticed that she was shy.

The red tint of blush was visible on her cheeks made taehyung smile seeing his effect on her. He took a step close to her and put his hand softly on her shoulder.

"Father called me for something so I'm going there. You go and take some rest."

He said. Before going he peck her forehead softly and then left.

~~~~

"What's matter for which you called me this late?" Taehyung asked his father curiously. As he entered his father's room he saw his grandfather was also there.

Jaejoon sighed and looked at his father and asked. "Father why you want to do this?"

Now taehyung was more confused. "Can you tell me whats the matter?"

"You can't stay with y/n in one room."

Khyun, taehyung's grandfather announced in a cold voice. Taehyung's body became stiff hearing his grandfather's word.

His eyes turned dark. His body start trembling and soon all the veins of his hand and neck was visible. He was fuming in anger.

Jaejoon's eyes was wide opened seeing taehyung this side. He was out of control now. Before jaejoon could do anything taehyung voice echoed in the room.

"WHO ARE YOU TO STOP ME."

Khyun understand the situation. It's the effect of mate. The mate, who was giving him more power without her knowing.

Because of her he was getting out of his control. Khyun stood up from his seat and marched towards taehyung.

He put his hand on taehyung's shoulder and spill some chants. Soon taehyung became normal and came in his previous side.

"Sorry I don't know what happened to me. How did I get out of my control?"

"That's because of y/n. She's making you like this."

And it's the beginning unknown conflict.

______________________________________

Finally our meow meow go for military.

😭😭😭😭

I hope he do well there.

And also......

Thanks for 10k........(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

It's mean a lot for me!!!!!

How's the chapter. I hope you like it.

💜💜💜💜