NEFARIOUS

After a very long time .......

Hope you all doing well. So first let me recognise you all the story characters once again.

Kim taehyung →⁠_⁠→lead actor

Min Y/n →⁠_⁠→ lead actress

Min yoongi →⁠_⁠→ y/n's brother

Min Hana →⁠_⁠→ yoongi's wife

Kim jaejoon →⁠_⁠→ taehyung's father

Kim khyun →⁠_⁠→   taehyung's
                                      grandfather

Min hanjun →⁠_⁠→      Y/n's father

Min sheonwa →⁠_⁠→    Y/n's stepmom

Min eunji  →⁠_⁠→     y/n's stepsister

Min haneun →⁠_⁠→   y/n's stepbrother

Head maid→⁠_⁠→   Seoyon

Story begins......

"Do you see the prince?" Asked Hana to a maid. The maid bowed and decline. Hana left from there and again start searching her husband.

'where is he?' She said to herself. After y/n's departure from min palace yoongi became too cold and silent. He didn't talk to anyone and mostly spend his time alone.

He didn't even attend royal meetings and gathering. It's just two days and he already start missing her.

Hana was searching for him because he haven't eaten anything since morning. She was worried but he didn't care.

After roaming the whole palace she came to backyard. She saw him sitting on a bench near the roses. She went towards him and asked.

"Prince what are you doing here? Don't you want to eat something." She asked but didn't got any reply.

He ignored her. He ignored her whole existence. Hana felt hurt by his these treatments but never showed.

"Prince.........I'm ask-

"Can you leave me alone?" Yoongi said cutting her words in middle. By his tone it easily showed that he didn't want to talk about anything. But these time hana didn't stop.

These time hana determined to clear all the issue between them. She had enough of his husband's attitude and coldness.

"I'll not. First tell me what happened to you? Why you ignore all of us infact you also don't care about yourself. Tell me." She breath out after yelling all the words on his face.

Her chest fall up and down cause of heavy breaths. Yoongi looked at hana, speechless hearing her words. He didn't had anything to say.

"Why would I tell you? Why you care?" Yoongi said with his blank face. Hana looked at him disbelief. "Are you crazy or what? I'm your wife. I have every right to ask you and care for you."

Yoongi scoffed. Well he didn't know what to say. It's the first time hana talked to him these bodly without any hesitation and this surely made his heart crazy.