MYSTERY

"Y/n is not an ordinary human!!"

Taehyung looked at seokjin being confused. He asked him. "Not an ordinary human........ What you want to say?" By saying this taehyung sat on the bed and made y/n sleep in his lap.

"Y/n....is a descendant of a family that protects people from devils." Taehyung was shocked to hear Seokjin's words and started telling Seokjin. "But how?? Y/n's father was born under the blessing of a devil, so how can she become a enemy of devil's?"

"If not father then mother. I think she was y/n's mother." Seokjin told taehyung.

"Although the devils do not know this, but many years ago, when the devils came to live on earth with humans, the humans refused to give them land. To take revenge from the humans, the devils started attacking them. It was a difficult time. They destroyed everything and everyone. That time a king from northern korea seeks help from Lord Christ and he and his family receive a boon that they can defeat the devils. The boon was right. With the help of other men in family and their army, They drove all the devils out of Korea and after that the devils started living in hiding on the earth just like you are living now.....devil king."

Seokjin said with sarcasm but taehyung didn't said anything because he knew that it's true. His father told him this story but not fully.

"But you said only men fight with devils then what about the ladies of their family?"

"Ohh.....This power is more with men than with women. This strength was in the blood of women so that they could pass on this boon to their children." Seokjin complete his words by saying this.

Now taehyung understand all the matter that how could yoongi's punch hurt him that much. How his strength became zero in front of him. But still there were some questions in his mind.

"But I don't care about this thing. The only thing I care is that.....will Lucifer let her go?"

"Its difficult.......because As far as I remember, Lucifer wanted this power or you can say that y/n's blood. Y/n is a descendant of the family, that have the power given by Jesus Christ in their blood. If Lucifer gets this, he will become even more powerful and his name will remain in the minds of people for centuries to come." Seokjin said.

Heard his words a strange kind of fear rising in his heart. Fear of losing......
Fear of losing his love.

"But if Lucifer get this power he can take over all the universe. He become the only king." Taehyung asked at which seokjin nod his head in decline.

"No he can't do this........he promised that he will never ever do this. That's why he give all the work to the devils like you and himself live in hell. He only want the power to show off this world no one is as strong as him."

Taehyung understand everything. He looked at his lap where y/n was sleeping peacefully. He held y/n close and tightly hugged her.

Seokjin said after looked at them. "As for defeating Lucifer.............. We have to take out that sword." Seokjin said.

"Sword...." Taehyung asked. "Yeah sword.......by which we can defeat him. But for that you have to do some hard work." Seokjin told taehyung and taehyung nod his head.

Seokjin signed him to walk with him outside. They both came out from the room.

Seokjin asked some questions to taehyung. "Taehyung do you know what are the most special emotions in this world?"

After thinking for a while he replied. "Happiness, anger, hatred and love are special emotions of humans which only they have. We devils and you fairies do not have these four emotions." Seokjin nodded his head.

"Absolutely right..........and you know what these four emotions will help you. You just have to find them."

Taehyung started doing his work as Seokjin said. "But where I find that emotion?" Taehyung asked him.

They both reached in a room by talking to each other. After reaching there, Seokjin gave some arrows and a bow to Taehyung. "It is a very easy task. If you find any person hiding even one of these four emotions in his/her heart, you have to shoot an arrow at him. As soon as you shoot the arrow, his/her emotions will come out And they will be capture in the pearls attached to this bow. Look how easy this is." Seokjin explained the whole thing to him and taehyung nodded his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone......

Short chapter !!!!!

If you want I can update another chapter but you all have to do some work.

Comment how badly you want to read the nex chapter.