. . . instagram

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁

i have discussed this in the rules chapter already , but i've added something new to the group chat !

one. before we begin , black rose society has an instagram account for all of the trainees who provide an instagram in their forms . please make sure to provide a REAL instagram acccount for your oc . make sure it is not a personal instagram , but one specifically created for your oc . this instagram group chat is completely optional, so if your family doesn't allow you to have the app or if you simply have no access to the app then you don't have to worry about that !

two. onto the perks that the group chat has to offer!

firstly, if you join the group chat then you will be able to have your oc's interact with the other trainees from black rose society ! you can have your oc make friends , enemies , and even have a chance to meet a love interest ! as long as you , as the admin stay respectful towards people's wishes then i won't have a problem with it !

secondly , black rose society has a game day every month for the trainees who provide an instagram ! game days will last for THREE days and will allow the trainees to ignore training lessons and play a game like truth or dare , never have i ever , or kiss, marry, kill , ect for those three days ! more rules can be found on instagram !

three. if you have been accepted and you provided an instagram in your form, but you have not been added to the group chat . please comment your username down below , and i will add you as soon as possible !