. . . guidelines

𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝗕𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗘
i'm sure this is self explanatory , but there are some bitches who think they can run other people's applyfic... trust me, i've seen it happen before .

𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝗣𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
please pay attention to the rules and to the form! i will be putting minimums and maximums for a reason!

ex. if the minimum for likes is 5+, i don't want to see you giving me 3 likes .

𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖
as hannah montana once said, "nobody's perfect." so let's keep it that way. don't make your oc's related to irl idols. making them related to a fictional famous person that you, yourself made up is fine but i don't want to see your oc who is in a relationship with jungkook, best friends with the entire kpop industry, and her father is jyp papi. no thank you.

𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦
this is one of the most important rules! so make sure to read carefully... please keep in mind certain topics that could be a trigger to someone else. if it's a dark topic, please refrain from bringing it up. even if you are just joking around... if you find it really necessary to bring it up, put a trigger before it and censor the word. mentions of su!cide, ser!al k!llers, mvrder victims, ect is strictly prohibited.

𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
we all are suckers for a good romance plot. unfortunately i do have a few rules... relationships inside and outside of the company are completely fine, just make sure your oc's partner's label is okay with it! please no adult+minor relationships! it's a crime! make sure that you are respectful of your oc's partner as well! don't push them into a romantic relationship they don't want to be in. 18+ roleplay is okay, but once again, don't pressure your partner into doing it if they are uncomfortable! 18+ roleplay is not allowed for those who have oc's whose face claims are minors even if the oc themselves aren't.

𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗦
i'm not going to be strict for faceclaims! however your oc must be born between the years 1995-2007 for idols, 1990-2007 for actors, 1988-2004 for staff members .

𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠
there will be an instagram account and group chat that will be made for this applyfic! you probably already know how these accounts work, but in case you are new... instagram rp will allow you to roleplay with your oc's with other trainees & debuted idols in the the group chat that is made. however there is some limitations, when it comes to roleplaying, as i already mentioned, do not mention topics that could be triggering to others! don't be disrespectful to any of the admins, just because we are through a phone screen doesn't change the fact that we all are human beings and we all have feelings. wow, i know, it's shocking! from stories i have heard from admins about other admins that i will not mention , if i see that you are being unreasonable, petty, and just outright rude to people, just because you simply don't like them as an admin and you want to get them in trouble, i will kindly ask for you to remove yourself from from the happy place that black rose society offers and if you refuse to leave, the block button is one click away and we can solve that issue real quick...

𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝗢𝗖 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧
as for the limit of oc's that you can make , you can have unlimited oc's as of right now! however, if i notice that you are just face claim fishing , then i will have to put a limit on it for you

nine. 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘
that's it for now! i don't want to make this roleplay boring, but i just need to set boundaries. if you have any questions regarding any of the rules, don't be afraid to ask! i don't bite! to insure you read the rules, the password is black rose