"Does it look broken?" I asked making him shake his head then continued examining the wound on Kai's leg.

"No, it's just injured. Can I have the medical stuff that you used?" Emiliano asked making me nod my head while standing up and walked into my closet to grab my bag then walked out of my closet.

I handed the bag to Emiliano who unzipped the bag and grabbed the wraps, gauges then started wrapping Kai's leg back up after applying ointment to his leg. "it should heal in a couple of days, do you need more milk for him?" Emiliano asked making me shake my head.

"I should have enough for a couple days." I said looking into the bag to see at least twenty more bottles filled with milk.

"I'll have one of our men go out in a couple days to get more milk and hard food for when he's ready for it." Emiliano said making me nod my head.

We heard Kai whimper making me grab a bottle from the bag then picked Kai up gently and placed him in my lap. I placed the bottle in his mouth making him instantly latch onto the bottle nipple and started drinking the milk in the bottle.

"How many bottles does he drink?" Emiliano asked which made me hold up three fingers making his eyes widen.

"We're going to need more milk, Princess. If he's drinking three bottles at a time then these twenty bottles are not going to last him." He spoke again making me nod my head.

Kai finished one bottle then curled up in my lap which made Emiliano pet his head then stood up. "Dad should be ready soon, I'm gonna go out myself to get Kai milk and food." He said making me smile.

"Em, you don't have to do that." I said making him smile back at me.

"Amore, I can see it in your eyes that Kai is your first pet and I want to do this for you so let me do this for you." Emiliano said making me nod my head with a smile on my face.

"Fine, but it has to be a specific kind." I said making me smirk which made me furrow my eyes.

"I already did my research Amore, the nearest vet has it and is willing to give us as much as we need whenever we need it." Emiliano said making me shake my head.

"How long have you actually known about me finding a wolf?" I asked squinting my eyes up at him which just made him chuckle and start walking towards the my door.

He turned around with a smirk on his face. "You're adorable when you glare." He said then ran out closing the door making me laugh.

My door reopened then dad stood in the doorway pointing behind him talking about Emiliano running out of my room. "He made a comment and then ran out of my room." I said making my dad chuckle and shake his head then when he saw Kai curled up in my lap, he walked over and sat beside me.

"Did you name him yet?" He asked making me nod my head.

"Kai Lucas Romano. I was going to do Luca but that's Alessandro's middle name and Luca's name." I said making my dad smile.

"You can still do that baby, Alessandro and Luca would love that." My dad said making me smile and thought about it then nodded my head.

"Then it's official, Kai Luca Romano." I said making Kai lift his head and lick my hand.

"Are you ready to go princess? Alessandro is also coming with us." Dad said making me nod my head.

"Yeah we're ready." I said making him nod his head then stood up grabbing the bag from the end of my bed and place it on his shoulder.

"Dad, I could have grabbed that." I said gently picking Kai up then stood up.

"Princess, you have a injured wolf in your hands. I can handle carrying the bag." He said making me nod my head then smile at him.

The three of us walked out of my room then we down down the stairs and Alessandro was waiting by the end of the stairs for Dad and I.

The three of us, along with Kai, walked towards the garage door and entered. Alessandro kindly opened the back door for me, allowing me to slide in comfortably before he closed it behind me.

I gently placed Kai on my lap and he immediately curled up into a ball, which brought a smile to my face. Then, Dad and Alessandro got into the car.

Dad started the car and pressed both of the buttons above his head, causing the garage door to open. Dad then pulled out of the garage.

We drove down to the gates, which were already open, and passed through them. When we reached the end of our road, Dad made a right turn.

I looked down to see Kai peacefully sleeping in lap and I started playing with his tail. He didn't seem to mind that I was playing with his tail so I continued playing with it.

I looked out the window to see that we have reached the firm. Dad pulled into the garage parking lot of the office and then parked in his spot.

Dad turned the engine off then Alessandro got out and opened the door for me again making me carefully pick up Kai then step out of the car then Alessandro closed it once I was out.

We walked to the elevators then Alessandro pushed button to make the doors open and then we stepped inside then Dad pushed the button.

The elevator started moving upward and then when it reached the floor of the firm it dinged and then the doors opened.

As we started walking down the hall, people around us began whispering.

"Oh my god, could she be any more adorable?" one person commented.

"She's just so cute," another person exclaimed.

"Maybe she rescued that baby wolf, and if she did, it's in good hands," someone speculated.

"Is that Alessio's child?" one person asked.

"Alessio sure does have attractive kids," another person added.

We turned the corner, and Donna looked up, a smile spreading across her face. "Please tell me Blossom is with us too," she said, bringing a smile to my own face.

"She did and she's not alone." My Dad said making me step out from behind him and Alessandro.

When she saw Kai in my arms her eyes light up and she had a big smile on her face. "Oh my gosh, is that a wolf?" She asked making me nod my head.

"I found him injured in the woods behind our house." I said making Kai whimper when I told Donna that.

"Did you accidentally touch his foot?" Alessandro asked making me shake my head.

"I think he knows what happened to him." I said making Kai kiss my hand.

"Smart little thing." Dad said petting Kai's head.

"Alessandro, Dad I need your wrist before you walk away." I said making them confused but they still put their wrist out like Emiliano did.

I brought Kai over to their wrist and he smelled their wrist then rubbed against their wrist. "What was that about?" Alessandro asked.

"It shows that he trusts you." I said making a small smile appear on their faces.

"It might be the blood thing, wolves can sense things that some animals can't and Kai must sense that we're related." Dad said making me nod my head while looking down at Kai.

"Can I go next?" Donna asked making me nod my head then walked over to her.

She held out her wrist as I brought Kai closer then he smelled her wrist and rubbed against her wrist causing a huge smile to form on Donna's face.

"Okay sweetheart, we'll be in my office if you need us." Dad said making me nod my head then Alessandro handed me my bag which I place on my shoulder.

Alessandro and Dad kissed my head then walked away leaving Kai and I alone with Donna.

"Harvey and Mike are out right now but we can go hang with Rachel." Donna said making me nod my head with a smile.