Master Vile and The Metallic Armour P1

Start from the beginning

"Jenna!" Katherine exclaimed. Jenna stood up, despite the mild pain in her back.

"I'm fine. Apollo just got spooked." She assured Katherine.

"Come on. Let's go." Tommy said, veering away from where they were.

Jenna started to climb Apollo again, trotting over to Lily and Theo.

"I'll meet you guys later." Jenna said to Tommy and the others.

Jenna, Lily and Theo followed on their horses to Lt. Stone. They rode out back to the barn. Lily and Theo went inside with the horses, while Apollo and Jenna stayed outside. The latter claiming she would be in, in a minute.

Jenna waited for Apollo, to shrink back down into his little mechanical form. She picked him up and put him in her backpack with Bolt, who was in his orb form.

She was about to walk inside when out of nowhere, a pack of Z-putties appeared around her.

"Oh, I so do not have the time for these right now." Jenna complained.

She took off her backpack and laid it on the ground behind her. Her fists were up in front of her in a defensive position.

She high kicked the one directly in front of her, right in the Z. She then was being pulled on the arm by another and rammed her elbow into that one's Z. She side kicked the one next to her. Suddenly, two appeared behind her, trapping her. She struggled to get away, failing. The putties teleported her up to Rita and Zedd's Moon Palace.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna landed suddenly on the ground of the shaking castle. She looked up and saw Rita, Zedd, Raelynn, Rito, Goldar, Squatt and Baboo all standing in what looked like a throne room. She also saw a huge blue and yellow monster with horns on the sides of his head.

"Huh? Rita, you know this intruder?" Zedd asked.

"Meet my father, Master Vile." Rita introduced, nervously. Jenna's eyes widened and she gaped.

Lord Zedd, Goldar, Baboo and Squatt all backed up in shock as well. Rito, however, walked forward.

"Hi-yah pops!" He exclaimed. Master Vile laughed.

"Raelynn?" Jenna asked, shocked. The villains and monsters and the little girl turned to see her here. Zedd turned to the putties behind her.

"You imbeciles! I told you to get the girl when we sent a monster down!" Zedd roared, sending out a blast that destroyed the two.

"Hello little girl! Finster! Bring the amulet!" Rita smiled, which looked more like a evil smirk or sneer.

Jenna quickly stood up, backing away as Finster came into the room. Two tengas came up from behind her, but she back kicked one, and then turned around twisting the tenga's wing and throwing her leg kicking it in the face. She then ran off before anything else could happen.