you stalk your prey

A/N: TW for dubcon, kidnapping fantasies and manipulation

Tenko woke up the next morning to tacky thighs and sticky sheets. He'd usually take showers after nights like this but Dabi fucking knocked him out.

He shucked off his blankets and trudged over to his shower. He tried not to think about last night as he let the water flow down his body. Not because he'd regretted it but because he did not have the time to work out a quick orgasm before his first class.

Reluctantly he stepped out of the shower and pulled on a hoodie once he'd dried off.

Then he grabbed his shit and walked to class. He thought he saw someone out of the corner of his eye then thought better of it. It's probably just another student. His paranoia was acting up. Odd. This hadn't happened in almost two months. He shrugged off the feeling of dread and kept walking.

As Tenko's first class ended he got a text from the man who'd ruined him the night before.

'Morning, pretty boy'

Tenko flushed a bit at the nickname, remembering the night before.

"I gotta see what you look like falling apart"

That sexy, deep voice echoed in his head. Shit he was wet again. He needed to fucking stop thinking about him.... but he wouldn't.

'Morning'

'Can't stop thinking about how your pretty mouth would feel around my cock'

Tenko flushed red. Did this bastard even have a job? Maybe he needed a bit of relief for his morning wood.

'I'm in class so you'll have to jack off alone rn'

'Tease'

He set his phone down and tried to focus on his next class. Which he could once he got Dabi and his stupid sexy voice out of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi tossed his phone to the side. The day he could make Tenko his, became even more appealing. Then he'd be able to use those holes as he saw fit whenever the fuck he wanted to.

Dabi wrapped a hand around his cock, thinking about what he'd do if he could take what he wanted from Tenko, if he could just fucking break him in like toy he was.

"You really think you can say no to me, huh?"  He smirked down at his captive.

"I just-" he started before Dabi slapped him.

"Suck my cock. Now." 

Tenko, afraid of what the villain would do to him if he disobeyed, took the man's dick into his mouth.

"That's it-" He held the captives head in place by his stringy hair, smirking. "Cute"

Tenko trembled as he sucked diligently, accidentally choking himself at times.

"Aww. What's wrong pretty boy?" He snapped his hips forward. "I thought you liked this"

Tenko whined on his cock, squirming and trying to get away. Dabi didn't let that slide. He held him in place.

"Didn't you fucking say you wanted my cock in your mouth?" He pushed his head down further, choking him on his dick. "Ungrateful brat"

"Mmgh-"

Dabi heated his hand a bit more. "Shit- That's it Tenko-" He thrusted into his fist. "You're gonna be a good little toy, aren't you?"

Tenko let out a whine, sucking Dabi's cock with a new eagerness.