Some Much Needed Relief

Dabi headed back to his shabby apartment, unable to get the face and name of his target out of his mind. The way his blush traveled from his cheeks to his ears maybe even down his chest. God his dick was already throbbing. He unzipped his pants letting it out of confinement and hissed as it hit the cool air. He closed his eyes, picturing that pretty little body, naked, blushing and pliant as all hell.

There Tenko was. On his knees, tiny little cock standing at attention, just as much as he was. Dabi smirked down at him, fully in control as he gripped the younger man's hair. He drank in the pretty whine he let out. Could he get any better?

"Such a pretty little thing." Dabi smirked. "Why don't you show me what your pretty mouth can do?"

Dabi spit on his hand, wrapping it around his cock and heating it up just slightly. He let out a groan as he gave it a few strokes.

"Such a good mouth, Tenko-" he groaned, pushing his head further down on his cock. "That's a good boy- Go on and choke on it for me-"

Dabi watched him struggle to relax his throat, smirking as his eyes watered.

"Aww- Can't take it-?" He snapped his hips forward, holding him in place.

Choking and sniffling. Music to Dabi's fucking ears. He thrust deeper into that perfect fucking throat.

He tightened his fist, thrusting into his own hand.

"That's it- Cry for me- You're such a fucking slut- Show me those tears-"

Fuck. Tears ran down Tenko's completely flushed face. The sight alone was enough to make Dabi cum. He shoved him down to the hilt and came down his throat, growling. "Swallow, bitch-"

When Dabi came down from his high his hand was covered in cum and Tenko was no longer in front of him. He wiped the cum onto his couch.