Some Much Needed Relief Part 2

Tenko wasn't sure why the man made him that fucking wet but he did and now he had to fucking deal with it.

Maybe it was the way his voice dropped. Or the way they were so impossibly close. Or the fact that he just kept calling him 'pretty boy' like he actually fucking meant it. God he was embarrassingly easy.

Tenko walked into his room, opening a drawer, grabbing a dildo. Eight inches, blue, coincidentally the same blue in Dabi's eyes.

Tenko took off his hoodie first, tossing it unceremoniously on his bedroom floor. His pants were the next go, binder after. He toyed with his nipple hoping Dabi would do the same. He'd call him pretty, and pinch his nipples. Suck marks into his tits and call him his good boy. Dabi would spread Tenko's legs and eat out the pussy between them.

He'd definitely know where the clit was. He'd be very experienced and no doubt kinky. But Tenko was just fine with that. In fact, he wanted it.

And Dabi... he wanted him. Like actually wanted him. Maybe it was just for sex but to be held in those arms that seemed so safe and sturdy, even for a night, would be bliss.

Would he care though? Tenko wasn't what Dabi might've wanted. Would Dabi mind though? Would he still call him his pretty boy. Was it selfish to hope for that?

Tenko imagined being held and kissed and touched by the man, slipping his fingers beneath his boxers he teased his t-dick. Envisioning that voice in his ears.

"Good boy, spread your legs a little bit further. Let me play with your pretty little cock"

"Nngh- Dabi-" He let out an audible moan as he layed down on his bed sliding off his boxers and teasing his entrance with the plastic dick.

The man was on top of him, drinking in the sight like Tenko was a sculpture. Something to be worshipped and loved. Tenko leaned up for a kiss, chapped lips meeting mismatched ones as Dabi pressed his cock inside and swallowed the whimpers as he bottomed out inside him.

Tenko whined, fucking himself with the plastic dick but fuck- it just wasn't enough. He switched positions, sinking down on the dildo again and rubbed circles into his clit.

"That's it baby" He smirked up at him. "Ride me"

Tenko wasted no time, bouncing on that fat dick as Dabi played with his.

"Nngh- Dabi please-!" He called out to his own imagination. In response he pinched his own cock. Earning himself a whine of pained pleasure.

"You're a masochistic little slut, aren't ya?" He pinched his nipples. "You love the pain, don't you baby?"

"Nngh- Yes- I need it- Daddy please-" He was so fucking close. Just a little bit longer.

"You're close aren't you, pretty boy?"

"S-So close-" He whined. "Please lemme cum-" He whined to the air.

"Mm- Go on and fall apart for me. Lemme see you cum, baby."

Tenko arched his back, gushing all over the dildo he'd been riding. Then he leaned back, pulling the dildo out of himself. Carefully of course, he didn't want to lose another one to his quirk. Then he grabbed his phone, and texted Dabi a simple word.

'Hey'