Welcome to the Jungle Part 2

Start from the beginning

RJ: "Heavy. But you're not ready for the growing-ginormous technique."

RJ is standing up.

RJ: "Sorry, rangers. No way."

RJ is walking away from us as we exchange looks. It was a shock to us. Later on, Me, Casey, Lily, and Theo are talking to RJ again.

Casey: "Come on, RJ. we don't have a chance if we don't learn the growing technique."

Me: "Exactly. We definitely need it."

RJ: "Once you all master your assigned weapon, then we'll talk."

Me: "Seriously?"

He grabbed one weapon which is tonfas and went to Theo.

Theo: "Tonfa? No sweat. I learned these bad boys my second year."

Theo practed tonfas, which are not gonna lie, are very impressive. He grabbed another weapon and gave it to Lily. It is a bo-staff for Lily.

Lily: "Sweet! I'm a pro with the bo."

Lily practed the weapon that RJ just gave her. He grabbed another weapon and he gave it to me. It is a spear for me which I learned by the way at the academy.

Me: "Awesome! I'm doing pretty well on this one."

I practice with it. RJ grabbed another one for Casey. It is a nunchucks for Casey.

RJ: "And for Casey, the ancient and, if I may say, highly dangerous, nunchaku."

Casey has the nunchucks on his hands.

Casey: "No problem."

He practiced with the nunchucks but failed to do so.

Me: "Wow! I did not expect to see this at all."

Casey: "Okay. I admit it. I've never used these before."

Lily: "Those are only supposed to be used by trained kung fu students."

RJ: "Sorry, but until you're all up to speed, you can't get to the next level."

Theo: "Man, just because Casey's a cub doesn't mean we should be held back in our training."

Theo sitting on a stool.

Theo: "It's not fair."

Casey: "Hello! I'm standing right here."

Theo: "I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's just the way it is."

RJ: "Theo, a team is a lot like a stool. You four are the legs – all equal. What happens if all the parts aren't equal?"

RJ kicked one of the legs of the stool that made Theo fall to the ground. I was shocked to see this. By the way, it is embarrassing for Theo.

Theo: "Whoa!"

RJ: "That's right. The team falls on its butt. If the team's not ready, then none of you are ready. Namasté."

RJ is leaving as we stand here figuring out what we should do. Afterwards, we are at Jungle Karma Pizza to have the uniforms to go to work. Casey is doing the dough while Theo, Lily, and I are cleaning the place.

Theo: "Check out Casey."

We are checking out Casey.

Theo: "When it comes to tossing pizza, the guy's a genius, but he's all thumbs when it comes to handling his own weapon."

Lily: "Give him a break, Theo. He's just starting out."

Me: "Exactly. I agree with Lily."

Lily: "Need I remind you that not too long ago, you were a cub, too."