Welcome to the Jungle Part 2

Cora's POV
I see Casey struggles to fight the army of Ranshi as he sees Mantor is about to destroy Fran once and for all. I have no idea what he's gonna to do now. He is morphed into the red ranger and he saves Fran just in time. He is fighting Mantor on his own. He did extremely well to fight Mantor on his own. Casey did destroy Mantor using his spirit as a tiger. Me, Theo and Lily went to him.

Casey: "How did I do it?"

Lily: "I knew you could do it."

Me: "So do I."

Theo: "Got to admit, you're one tough tiger."

Casey: "Thanks, guys."

All of the sudden, Mantor appears. We all thought he was destroyed for good.

Mantor: "You think you have destroyed me? I'll show you what real power is. I'm gathering people's fear, and it makes me stronger. It makes me grow!"

Now Multor is a giant that we have never seen before.

Lily: "Run!"

We are running away from the giant Mantor. We are on the ground not knowing what we are supposed to do now. Mantor is about to crush us but something appears just in time to attack giant Mantor. We are standing up to see it. It turns out Master Mao fights giant Mantor by himself.

Theo: "Go, Master Mao!"

Master Mao punched giant Mantor far far away from the city.

Casey: "Yeah!"

Theo: "Whoa!"

Lily: "Yeah!"

Me: "Yeah!"

Master Mao: "It is not safe here."

Master Mao sent all four of us to a different location of the city so that we could talk privately. Four of us demorphed as we took off our glasses to see Master Mao in spirit.

Casey: "Master Mao, I thought you were gone forever."

Me: "So do I, Master."

Master Mao: "The spirit of a Pai Zhug can never be destroyed. My body no longer exists on this earth, but I will be watching over you."

Casey: "Okay, that answers my first question. Now can you explain how that Mantis grew to the size of Dodger Stadium?"

Me: "Yeah, that makes no sense."

Master Mao: "It's an advanced level of battle technique. Your enemies have mastered it. Now you must fight them on that level."

Lily: "We'd be happy to, except for one little thing. You never taught us how."

Master Mao: "You have a new master. He must teach you now."

His spirit is gone as we figure out what to do next. The four of us went back to Jungle Karma Pizza as we went upstairs to go to RJ's loft. We are in the rush to go there. Anyway, RJ is meditating as we started talking at the same time. RJ stopped meditating as he saw the four of us standing in front of him.

RJ: "Okay. Now, everybody take a deep, cleansing breath and then tell me what happened calmly."

We are all talking at the same time again as we stopped by RJ.

RJ: "Wait! Ah."

Casey: "Master Mao came back. . ."

Lily: "And saved us from a giant Mantis."

Theo: "Now he wants you to teach us how to fight these ginormous monsters."

Me: "Yeah, we definitely need your help."