I watched as a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes walk forward and up to Megan. She handed him his watch and then started walking to the other end of the obstacle course.

Right after him the new kid with crimson red hair and dark eyes walked through the crowd and up to Megan for his watch. I wonder why he just now showed up to our class?

As he was walking, I didn't fail to notice the wide grin plastered on his face as he made his way onto the course.

"Okay you will have 10 minutes to defeat your opponent. The timer starts, now!" Megan yelled.

Just then a magic screen appeared in front of all of us. Showing us both boys. You could see the blonde-haired boy slowly making his way towards the other end where Mr. Alva was standing.

"Any idea on who either of those guys are?" I asked Sebastian who was standing next to me. He gave me an alarming look.

"You really don't know?" He asked. I shook my head no prompting him to continue.

"Well, the guy with blonde hair is named Fenrir Anderson, he's known for specializing in lighting, he's got the nickname "Zues's Bullet" Considering how fast he is. And well... as for the other guy. His name is Damian Alva. It's rumored that if you look into his eyes, you will willingly commit suicide. But other than that, no one really knows what he specializes in. He's kind of a mystery, just like you." Sebastian finished giving me a curious look.

Pictures of both Fen and Damian)

I looked back at the screen, trying my best to pay attention to what was happening

Fen had just made his way to where Damian was standing. He analyzed him for a moment before he started slowly circling Damian, as if he was stalking his pray. But the thing that I really found weird was the fact that Damian never once moved from where he was when the timer started. He just stood there with his eyes closed.

Fen took that to his advantage and started running towards him, just then you could see electricity sparking all around Fen's body. His body started glowing a bright light blue before he was suddenly gone. Everyone gasped looking around, trying to figure out where he had just gone.

I squinted my eyes on the screen, watching Damian barely open his eyes and shifting them upward, it was as if he could easily see where Fen just went. That smirk he had from earlier appearing back on his face. And that's when I noticed the color of his energy. I don't know how I didn't realize it sooner. Did he conceal it?

It was the same as the headmasters, but more visibly disturbing. It was dark and oozing as if it was made purely of dirty slime.

I watched as this energy slowly started to surround him. I got the sudden feeling that his desires weren't just that of a friendly school fight.

Realization flooded me, making me quickly run my way over to where Megan stood, grabbing her wrist.

"Ms. Ryder you need to stop this fight!" I pleaded. She gave me a startled look before there was a sudden scream in the crowd of students.

One of the girls stared wide eyed at the screen. I looked back and noticed that Fen had stopped, floating in midair strangling himself. He looked shocked as if he couldn't believe what was happening, gasping for air.

Without another glance at the screen, I decided to take matters into my own hands, even though I knew I would be risking a lot with what I was about to do.

Without a second thought I teleported myself right behind Damian. I knew that this would be all over the media the second I did it, but I didn't see any other option right now. If I didn't do something Fen would likely be killed.

Damian slowly turned his back at me, the sheepish grin never leaving his face.

"Ahh... look what the cat dragged in." He chuckled. "You here to stop me?" He said, never taking his eyes off of me. I could feel how powerful his energy was, I felt like I was being suffocated just standing there, exactly like that time when I was in the headmaster's office.

"I will if you don't let him go." I ushered towards Fen's floating body. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"Hmm. Is that so?" He held my gaze with pure amusement in his eyes.

"Damian!" We both focused our attention on a new figure approaching, Megan.

"Damian let him go this instant!" Megan yelled; you could hear the worry in her voice.

"And if I refuse?" He retorted.

Just then Megan took a step towards us, I saw the shift in Damian's stance as he quickly brought his hand up and made a brushing motion towards her, causing her to go flying upward.

I didn't hesitate. I teleported myself up into the air with her, quickly wrapping my arms around her waist and stopping us both in the air before she flew into anything.

I heard Megan gasp as she quickly grabbed my arms, making my skin tingle just as I slowly descended us back down onto the ground.

"Take my hand and don't let go." I told her. She quickly nodded, moving her hand down to mine. The second her hand touched mine I felt a burst of magic flow through me. It was overwhelmingly warm, pure and sweet. Just like her. I wasn't sure what was happening, but it was all I needed in order to do what I was about to do next.

"I warned you." I growled towards Damian. He started laughing like he was insane, frankly I genuinely believed that he was. He tilted his head looking at us, and suddenly stopped laughing, giving me a twisted look.

"Here's my warning." He started moving both of his hands, making the same sweeping motion as before.

However, this time, it did absolutely nothing. He squinted his eyebrows confused why nothing happened.

I felt Megan slowly squeeze my hand as if she knew why his attack didn't do anything. I looked over at her and realized it had something to do with her powers.

He must have noticed that too, because he instantly appeared right in front of me, punching me square in the jaw. I felt myself stumble back at the energy he put into the punch. He almost looked surprised that I was able to hold my ground so easily. I felt Megan's grip on my hand tighten as she moved back slightly with me.

"Wow you really do live up to your name Ms. Moon, No wonder people are scared of you." he muttered clapping his hands, his eyes slowly glowing a bright red. Before I could say anything, my head started feeling like it was on fire, my vision suddenly turning completely black.

Megan's POV

I watched as the color suddenly drained from Ellie's face. She looked like she was in shock.

"El? Ellie snap out of it!" I said, shaking the girl next to me. She was just standing there looking dazed saying nothing. She made it seem as though she couldn't see or hear me at all.

"She's no longer here." Damian's wicked voice said to me.

I was frantic at this point. "What did you do to her?!" I screamed at him.

His smile twisted more if that was even possible.

"She's currently facing her own inner death."

Wowow things are escalating pretty fast here wouldn't ya say?

Please comment and vote! :)