"Crazy, I thought I left it on the bus earlier."

Khaotung deposited his backpack on the cafeteria table after First pointed out Khaotung's cell phone with a full battery.

"Not too late?"

"No, we arrived on time. But next time it looks like I'll have to wake him up earlier. Right, First?"

First nodded his head in agreement to View's question. Even if the next time Khaotung had morning classes while he was staying at his apartment, First wasn't sure he would be able to wake Khaotung up. Both of them were the same, the alarm was not enough to wake both of them up from dreamland.

"Are you going straight to class?" Khaotung asked.

"No, I have time to have lunch first."

"Good, let me buy your lunch."

Khaotung then stood up from his seat and went to the cafeteria stall, leaving View and First who were chatting casually again.
View asked about how long he and Khaotung played games last night.
First didn't suspect it at first when View would often ask about Khaotung when it was just the two of them like this, but as time went on, First clearly suspected that View actually had a crush on Khaotung.

"I don't know, it seems like after dinner we didn't move a muscle from the computer screen." First nodded his head as he tried to remember what happened last night.

"He's really into games, isn't he?"

"Not really, it's not like he or I play games every day. Since the afternoon class is full this week, he said he might be able to spend his free time playing games." First tried to find an excuse that sounded a little less bad to describe Khaotung's character, especially since Khaotung's gaming partner was just him, so First felt that View was also judging him.

"He's not addicted," was First's other reply, which made View laugh. She asked First to be more relaxed, View wasn't the type of girl who had an opinion that men shouldn't play games.

First also just chuckled. From their interaction, it could be seen that both View and First were still awkward when left alone.
First is not someone who is good at talking to anyone, only Khaotung understands how he communicates. But even though Khaotung has the same trait, he still has many ways to still have interesting discussions when chatting with View.

"Too bad you're in the afternoon class, Khaotung and I are going somewhere today."

First nodded his head, which was a pity. First then joked that last week the three of them had plenty of time to play together, but View had plans to play when First alone had afternoon classes.

"What is this? Are you doing this on purpose?" First asked carefree.

"No, just a coincidence." View smiled as she turned to Khaotung who returned to the table with a tray of instant noodles.

"View, I bought you some too."

"Thanks Khao."

First looked at View and Khaotung with a small smile, both of them looked a little different these days, there were things that made them blush easily.

"You're not buying us drinks too?" First regained Khaotung's focus.

"Right, you should buy drinks too." View continued.

Khaotung went back to the tavern.
Leaving First with his initial thought, that there was something between Khaotung and View. Perhaps, he should ask about this later at the apartment, Khaotung was still planning to stay over tonight.

----

First returned to his apartment after class.
Before eating the food he brought, he went to clean up the room that he didn't have time to clean up this morning because he hurriedly had to go to campus.
While cleaning up the study table from the food plastics, he saw a polaroid photo of him, Khaotung, and View in one frame.
Then, he looked at his wall clock which showed 5pm.
Khaotung hadn't returned yet, so he quickly dialed his cell phone number and called him while still cleaning.