1.

Happy reading!!

A busy morning for Khaotung Thanawat, waking up late made him look rushed in many ways including putting on his clothes.
His rushing made the owner of the room wake up, with a face swollen from too much sleep, watching Khaotung in front of the mirror.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No, I guess." He replied hoarsely.

"Do you have morning classes?" He asked again then rose from lying down to lean against the headboard.

"Yes, I forgot to set the alarm. I haven't had morning class in a week." Khaotung then went to the door to bring his shoes, as he put them on he noticed First Khanapan, the owner of the small apartment.

"You don't have class?" Khaotung asked, carrying his bag that he had left on the floor.

"There is, noon."

Khaotung then nodded his head, and left first.
Leaving First looking lazy as he saw many things messed up on the floor of his room by Khaotung.
They didn't live together, but Khaotung stayed at his apartment more often than he went home.
For one thing, they were friends and Khaotung said he liked to spend his evenings chatting about things with First.

There were a lot of pictures of First and Khaotung stuck together on First's study table, a lot of textbooks with Khaotung's name on them piled up with First's. There were also two chargers there, First's and Khaotung's.

Drrrrt.

First who was about to go into the bathroom immediately turned around, there was a cell phone ringing on the study table and it turned out to be Khaotung's cell phone, which was still connected to the charger.

'Khao, where are you still? I'm already in front of the class'

"View, Khaotung forgot his cell phone." First recognized someone calling Khaotung at this moment, so he immediately picked up without hesitation.

'He's always like that, so he's on his way?

"Yes, I'll bring his cell phone to campus." First then looked at hia wall clock, it was too early actually for him to go to the campus.

'You're in the noon class.'

The female figure named View replied again.

"I don't have anything to do, I'll be there in an hour."

After that, First disconnected the phone and put Khaotung's cell phone back on the study table, right next to First's cell phone.
.
.
.
View was a girl who was easy to get along with, First and Khaotung had not known View for long, but the three of them were already very close.
View was the type of kid who liked to go out and play, at first First and Khaotung couldn't keep up with her because both of them were homebodies. Both of them could spend the whole day off by staying at home playing online games.
But after View's arrival, Khaotung started to change his habits, which View said was quite bad. He needs a lot of connections with many people he said, it makes it easier for Khaotung to pursue the future.
Yes, humans need to socialize but First doesn't understand it.

First was seen in the cafeteria in his white shirt, he had given a message to View to meet him in the cafeteria.

Khaotung and First had only a few friends, mutual friends anyway.
Actually First had some friends from outside the campus and his school days, so Khaotung didn't know them.
Even so, First still made Khaotung the friend he most often sought out under any circumstances.

Their friendship has started to make them both dependent on each other, especially since Khaotung owns a house quite far from the campus and is currently said to be considering living in First's apartment with an equally shared rent, but Khaotung has a lot of things to leave behind.
His mother was alone at home even though she had agreed to let Khaotung live with First.