Untitled Part 5

"yaas" joanna shouted and sighed in relief.

" I can't believe we finished this project. remind me to never take Mrs Lancaster's class next year ". "what other choices do we have? " I said in a sluggish voice from the lack of sleep, "

"we will figure something out by then, anything but Mrs Lancaster".

it has ben two weeks since our day in the beach .not much had happened because of school and projects, but we managed to get some time for ourselves. logan, our new friend who was our partner in the project turned out to be a really nice guy . not much of an outgoing person but he is the one I would turn to find some beauty and fashion tips because I clearly have none . speaking of dates. me and joanna decided to go to the new fun fair out of the city. a one-hour drive isn't the problem .some people idea of a date is a calm place maybe in a Resturant with some candles. Chatting, eating then going home. but how is that a date when I do the exact thing with myself every day. we are teenagers and if we don't get our adrenalin kick from time to time we become lifeless.

"no they aren't " jo raised her voice

" yes they are, werewolves are much better at hunting and they are stronger " logan said waving his index finger in front of him

"your little buddy is hairy and gets killed by silver bullets " joanna replied .

" you know she is right they are cuter, faster and they have fangs " i said .

"i wonder how would it feel like fucking a vampire ? imagine the hikies " logan groaned.

I rest my head on jos shoulder and she put her arm around me .

"you guys are cute, it makes me sick "

" don't worry logan you will find the right vampire for you just wait for it " jo said sarcastically.

*********************************

"hey, beautiful " I called joanna in the morning

"sup babe I am excited. I am going to borrow dad's car. be at yours at 4:30"

i relaxed and watched reruns of supernatural until it is time to be ready. I put the shirt and shorts on and tried to do my hair. After trying to put eyeliner for what seemed like forever, i finally managed to draw perfect lines.

"Hey Mrs how are you, "

i heared joanna downstairs talking to mom. I hurry so they don't go deep into conversation.

"Have fun girls and Fiona won't be late "

" don't worry ma'am "joanna said . i go through the door and jo follows. We don't say anything until we leave the street.

" you look beautiful darling " she said

" darling? How old are you "

" shut up i am trying to be nice here "

I giggled "when did you start wearing black?"

Joanna never wore outfits like that. She only had a black dress that she rarely wore let alone black pants، a tight black shirt that showed her curves، I noticed that she pulled her hair up just like me and the black shirt made her sharper and stronger.

"Unless that isn't comefortable، so what do you say?"

"Huh? sorry i didn't hear you ".

She elbowed me " then stop looking at me if it makes you def، i don't want to repeat myself twice. Damn my charm ".

"Huh، i can defend myself but i prefer not. I kiss her on the cheek.

"So what were you saying? "

"I was saying why don't you come for a sleepover today unless it is uncomfortable to you"

 " i don't know about that. Lets let theday tell us "

"I like how you think Fiona hart " she smirked and kept her eyes on the road. I opened the radio but all that was on was pop music and news. I went through the music collection

"are they yours? "

"No، dad's "

"Well your dad has an amazing collection "

I turn on the first track and sing along .it was the worst noise to be ever made but nobody cared . blame it on guns n roses , music like that you cant not sing along .

"That is it " jo smirked. She killed the engin and we jumped out of the car. It was huge and lights were sprwled out in different coloures. We walked in and the first thing we did was to buy cotton candy. The sound of screaming children sent chills down my spine and the sight of parents who wanted to get out of that hell made me feel sorry for them. They stopped having fun cause of reaponsibilities The stench of different types of food were tickiling my nose . There were queues .

" lets try the death train " jo said excitedly.

" right after you " 

                                                                              *******************

She put her arm around me ,not that it helped her from swaying because i was swaying too

"Now i know why they call it the death train"

My hair was tousled becausei wanted to feel the rushing wind though my hair.

" look at yourself "

" go ahead but if you are going to say i look like i got hit my a tornado i already know it "

" that wasnt what i wanted to say but yeah and also you look beautiful "

She looked at me in warm eyes and i felt a spark inside me. It is probably what they call butterflies. I tried to fix my hair but she grapped my hand and led me to the next game . Then to the next.

The sun was starting to set and the horison was vanishing. Nothing lighting the sky except the lights that seemed brighter now.

" i want to ride the ferres wheel " i asked joanna.

"why are you asking me? lets go "

One it started moving an idea came to my mind. " i want to see the stars "

"The real stars or the chapaign? Because you know i cant buy it "

"Stop analysing everything "

" Then make yourself specific "

"I want to go somewhere quite away from the lights so we can see the stars "

"Say the magic word "

" go fuck yourself? "

"good enough"

The wheel spinned twice before we got out and headed to the car.

"I know somewhere ، it is kinda deserted but we will be safe "

we stopped at a gas station and went to buy some sandwiches then took off again. She stopped in the middle of nowhere. But the sight was amazing the was a small lake with some trees around them and the stars. I dont remember when i got out of the car the scenery was charming. Joanna put her hand on my shoulder casually .

"When mother nature doesnt try to kill you " she said in a sarcastic tone

"But there was a man who got hit by a mereora in a night like this "

" dont ruin the moment "